Random good picture Not show
1. The rainbow arches the heavens.
2. 'Good heavens!' exclaimed his wife.
3. Good Heavens, what a mess!
4. Thanks heavens I've found my keys.
5. 'Good heavens!' is an exclamation of surprise.
6. Suddenly the heavens opened and it poured with rain.
7. Good heavens, what are you doing?
8. Thank heavens, it's cooled off a little.
9. May Heavens rest his soul.
10. Just then, the heavens opened .
11. Rain fell from the heavens all day long.
12. He looked up towards the heavens.
13. Thank heavens we have you here.
14. Four tall trees stretched up to the heavens.
15. He looked at the starry heavens.
16. Good heavens, child[sentencedict.com], where are your manners ?
17. We stared up at the heavens trying to see the comet.
18. The match had just begun when the heavens opened and play was suspended.
19. Clouds blacken the heavens.
20. "Good Heavens!"and "Ouch!"are interjections.
21. Just as we got to the park,(sentencedict.com/heavens.html) the heavens opened.
22. This was the first object placed in the heavens by the Creator.
23. The map of the heavens showed all the northern constellations.
24. You will never enjoy the world aright, till he sea itself floweth in your vein, till you are clothed with the heavens, and crowned with the stars.
25. Disaster areas will not cry. The deceased had gone to the heavens already; the survivors must continue to live on, and to live more exciting. All of this will be over and our stength of them are rising .
26. If they would simply go home, all under the Heavens would be harmonious once more.
27. Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
28. He walked out into the middle of the road, looking up at the heavens.
29. All around him, from east to west, north to south, the stars glittered in the heavens.
30. Our sun is only one of many suns in the heavens.