Random good picture Not show
1) The prevalent opinion is in favour of reform.
2) These diseases are more prevalent among young children.
3) This condition is more prevalent in women than in men.
4) The disease is even more prevalent in Latin America.
5) Is malaria still prevalent among the populationhere?
6) Exogamy remains much less prevalent among African Americans.
7) Solvent abuse is especially prevalent among younger teenagers.
8) The prevalent view is that interest rates will fall.
9) Drugs, glue sniffing and under-age drinking are prevalent amongst the older teenagers.
10) These prejudices are particularly prevalent among people living in the North.
11) The custom of worshipping ancestors is prevalent among these people.
12) This belief is more prevalent among men than women.
13) This situation is prevalent in the car market.
14) The trend is particularly prevalent among migratory birds.
15) Above 8 the toxic form becomes increasingly more prevalent.
16) Two philosophies are especially prevalent among kindergarten teachers.
17) The latter is more prevalent than you might think.
18) Tuberculosis and malnutrition were prevalent,(http://sentencedict.com/prevalent.html) as was rickets.
19) Prevalent conservation orthodoxy advocates protection through production.
20) Flu is most prevalent during the winter months.
21) Feeding problems are more prevalent among low birth-weight babies.
22) Both damp and condensation were more prevalent among public, as opposed to private, houses.
23) It explodes the myth prevalent among pupils at school that history graduates mainly become history teachers.
24) Inevitably, unintended pregnancies were more prevalent among the same groups.
25) Trees are dying in areas where acid rain is most prevalent.
26) The habit of travelling by aircraft is becoming more prevalent each year.
27) The habit of travelling by aeroplane is becoming more prevalent.
28) Currently, the evidence is suggesting that both the motives and the actions are more prevalent than was previously supposed.
29) This was especially significant for a society in which demonic possession was so prevalent and feared.
30) Rotting guavas and fruit flies that hover around them are also prevalent on the ridge route.
More similar words: equivalent, ambivalent, prevail, ambivalence, equivalence, equivalency, prevaricate, prevarication, talent, talented, talentless, malevolent, prevent, malevolently, prevention, preventive, revamp, vale, evaluate, medieval, crevasse, evaluation, unrivaled, convalesce, calendar, malevolence, previous, previously, relent, silent.