Random good picture Not show
1) This condition is more prevalent in women than in men.
2) The prevalent opinion is in favour of reform.
3) These diseases are more prevalent among young children.
4) Drugs, glue sniffing and under-age drinking are prevalent amongst the older teenagers.
5) These prejudices are particularly prevalent among people living in the North.
6) The disease is even more prevalent in Latin America.
7) Is malaria still prevalent among the populationhere?
8) Exogamy remains much less prevalent among African Americans.
9) The custom of worshipping ancestors is prevalent among these people.
10) Solvent abuse is especially prevalent among younger teenagers.
11) The prevalent view is that interest rates will fall.
12) Both damp and condensation were more prevalent among public, as opposed to private, houses.
13) It explodes the myth prevalent among pupils at school that history graduates mainly become history teachers.
14) This belief is more prevalent among men than women.
15) Inevitably,(http://sentencedict.com/prevalent.html) unintended pregnancies were more prevalent among the same groups.
16) Melville was right: Insomnia is more prevalent in seniors than in any other age group.
17) This phenomenon is particularly prevalent in the case of unascertained future goods where a strict approach is often evidenced.
18) This situation is prevalent in the car market.
19) The trend is particularly prevalent among migratory birds.
20) Intrusion by poachers was much more prevalent years ago than it is now.
21) Trees are dying in areas where acid rain is most prevalent.
22) The habit of travelling by aircraft is becoming more prevalent each year.
23) The habit of travelling by aeroplane is becoming more prevalent.
24) Currently[sentencedict.com], the evidence is suggesting that both the motives and the actions are more prevalent than was previously supposed.
25) This was especially significant for a society in which demonic possession was so prevalent and feared.
26) Rotting guavas and fruit flies that hover around them are also prevalent on the ridge route.
27) This extraordinary double message that we were given about motherhood is still prevalent in our culture today.
28) They may help to dispel some of the arrogant delusions prevalent in the country.
29) In the 1980s, changes in the law, and market pressures made this feature of accounting more prevalent and more dangerous.
30) The play abounds in biblical and religious allusions, typical of Romantic works, and also prevalent in the comedia lacrimosa.
More similar words: equivalent, ambivalent, prevail, ambivalence, equivalence, equivalency, prevaricate, prevarication, talent, talented, talentless, malevolent, prevent, malevolently, prevention, preventive, revamp, vale, evaluate, medieval, crevasse, evaluation, unrivaled, convalesce, calendar, malevolence, previous, previously, relent, silent.