Random good picture Not show
1. In biology class we had to dissect a frog.
2. Class differences can divide a nation.
3. He is the cleverest boy in the class.
4. She was in a class of thirty members.
5. His uncontrolled behavior disturbed the entire class.
6. That dictionary belongs to the class.
7. The teacher is in charge of the class.
8. He will take over Class 9801 next week.
9. The class teacher called the register.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. There is too much noise in this class.
11. The teacher cannot tolerate eating on the class.
12. Read Chapter 10 before class tomorrow.
13. Officers are entitled to travel first class.
14. You should adapt yourself to the new class.
15. I was in the same class with him.
16. The professor improvised a poem in the class.
17. Lucy interacts well with other children in the class.
18. Everyone in the class seemed eager to learn.
19. Which class are you in this year?
20. The teacher dismissed the class early.
21. He is at the bottom of the class.
22. Mr.Smith is in charge of this class.
23. After lunch, the class reassembled.
24. Remember me to the other classmates of your class.
25. There are 30 pupils in the class.
26. He came top of the class.
27. The students are listening to their teacher in class.
28. I really care about the students in my class.
29. He recited the poem to the class.
30. Class 3 do gym on a Wednesday afternoon.
More similar words: a class, classic, classify, classical, classroom, middle-class, the working class, clay, claim, last, declare, blast, laser, flash, at last, proclaim, plastic, as well as, clandestine, The last rites, pass, mass, asset, assess, vassal, assign, assume, pass on, pass by, pass away.