Random good picture Not show
1. Let me check your blood pressure.
2. The pressure at work continued without any letup.
3. There is pressure on the unions to settle.
4. He tried to bring pressure to bear on her.
5. Peer pressure is strong among young people .
6. Use pressure to control the bleeding .
7. The government had to bow to public pressure.
8. Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.
9. They are a small but noisy pressure group .
10. They claim that the new drug normalizes blood pressure.
11. The President is under intense pressure to resign.
12. The immense pressure causes the rock to fracture.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. The pressure on the enemy is building up.
14. Check the tyre pressure on the dial.
15. We are working under extreme pressure at the moment.
16. How do you demonstrate that the pressure remains constant?
17. His blood pressure tended to stabilize.
18. Pressure varies directly with temperature and inversely with volume.
19. There is considerable pressure on teenagers to conform.
20. Meditation tends to lower or normalize blood pressure.
21. The pressure lamp lit up the tent.
22. This will relieve pressure on him.
23. I felt a tremendous pressure on my chest.
24. Under the pressure, the flint crumbled into fragments.
25. The law was passed in response to public pressure.
26. This type of sheet steel could stand high pressure.
27. They are putting pressure on people to vote yes.
28. He works well under pressure.
29. The pressure of fame can take a terrible toll.
30. She copes very well under pressure.
More similar words: assure, dress up, duress, press, suppress, impress, express, compress, press for, depressed, oppressor, expression, impressive, suppression, depression, oppression, compression, impression, hard-pressed, inexpressible, sure, surety, for sure, ensure, leisure, make sure, exposure, measured, pleasure, composure.