Random good picture Not show
1. Don't fear pressure, for pressure is what turns rough stones into diamonds.
2. Let me check your blood pressure.
3. Apply pressure to the nose by pinching the nostrils firmly together.
4. The pressure at work continued without any letup.
5. There is pressure on the unions to settle.
6. He tried to bring pressure to bear on her.
7. The barriers gave way under the pressure of the crowd.
8. Peer pressure is strong among young people .
9. Use pressure to control the bleeding .
10. Exercise will not only lower blood pressure but possibly protect against heart attacks.
11. Great pressure was put on the police to catch the terrorists as soon as possible.
12. The government had to bow to public pressure.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. This will relieve pressure on the trains to some extent.
14. Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.
15. They are a small but noisy pressure group .
16. They claim that the new drug normalizes blood pressure.
17. The pressure group has won a number of concessions on environmental policy.
18. The President is under intense pressure to resign.
19. The government acceded to public pressure to review the tax.
20. The immense pressure causes the rock to fracture.
21. Pressure is mounting on the government to change the law.
22. The Roman Empire came under severe pressure from the barbarians across the Rhine.
23. The latest education reforms have put extra pressure on teachers who are already hard-pressed.
24. The pressure on the enemy is building up.
25. Succumbing to pressure from the chemical industry, Governor Blakely amended the regulations.
26. I hide my storm-like love in my heart just not to give you any pressure. The more precious my love is, the more I cherish the love from others.
27. She tried to cure the pain in my knee by putting manual pressure on the joint.
28. He has to take pills to control his blood pressure.
29. Eventually the government was forced to bow to public pressure and reform the tax.
30. Women are caught in a double bind, marginalised in the community if they are not wives and mothers, under excessive pressure to be perfect if they are.
More similar words: assure, dress up, duress, press, suppress, impress, express, compress, press for, depressed, oppressor, expression, impressive, suppression, depression, oppression, compression, impression, hard-pressed, inexpressible, sure, surety, for sure, ensure, leisure, make sure, exposure, measured, pleasure, composure.