Random good picture Not show
(1) I'm going to ascertain the truth.
(2) A postmortem was ordered to try to ascertain the cause of death.
(3) The police are trying to ascertain what really happened.
(4) It can be difficult to ascertain the facts.
(5) You should ascertain the level of insurance cover from the car rental company.
(6) Take time to ascertain what services your bank is providing, and at what cost.
(7) Tests were conducted to ascertain whether pollution levels have dropped.
(8) Could you ascertain whether she will be coming to the meeting?
(9) We must ascertain the usual customs of the local people and arrange accordingly.
(10) The police have so far been unable to ascertain the cause of the explosion.
(11) Tests to ascertain the father of the child.
(12) Gandhi took pains to ascertain all the facts.
(13) A pathetic attempt to use proto-scientific methods to ascertain and then apprehend the transcendent.
(14) Readers should ascertain how their own central bank defines money supply.
(15) Readers should ascertain the situation regarding the convertibility of paper money in their own countries. Sentencedict.com
(16) He confirmed officers were still trying to ascertain what had been taken.
(17) The lawyer should ascertain the reasons why the client chose your firm and send an acknowledgement to recommending sources, if appropriate.
(18) The position was now to be reviewed to ascertain whether production was at last to be increased and sustained.
(19) As far as we have been able to ascertain, our client is not involved in anything illegal.
(20) The counsellor can then ascertain whether the client has understood the information on treatment choices.
(21) Accordingly, evaluation will be undertaken to ascertain that the preventive measures implemented have been effective.
(22) It was not possible to ascertain directly how many halogen moieties had ended up on the football.
(23) Through doing this,[Sentencedict.com] the teacher will be able to ascertain the extent to which the child understands what he is reading.
(24) A Swiss company offers to help environmental investors by sending teams round factories to ascertain their greenness.
(25) The geographical spread of the industry in the 16th century is hard to ascertain, for much of it is poorly recorded.
(26) Three also stands for the relations within the nuclear family, and efforts to ascertain where one fits in there.
(27) Human rights groups are calling for a postmortem to ascertain the cause of his death.
(28) In the Chamber of Deputies a resolution was introduced to make an investigation of the affair to ascertain the facts.
(29) Will my right hon. Friend agree to talk to the museum to ascertain whether he can guide it in filling the gap?
(30) With Bulstrode resigned from the hospital board, Dorothea summons Lydgate for advice and also to ascertain the truth.
More similar words: certain, certainly, for certain, uncertain, certainly not, uncertainty, entertainment, curtain, nascent, maintain, discern, visceral, concert, undertake, obtain, retain, attain, undertaking, sustain, contain, captain, container, retaining, certification, sustainable, containment, fiasco, ascribe, fascinating, habeas corpus.