Random good picture Not show
1. In museum culture the original physical artefact is venerated at the expense of a replica, duplicate, reconstruction, or hologram.
2. On one artefact from Nevada, for instance, Newman has identified big cat, sheep, bison and bear blood residues.
3. In objectification, the artefact appears to be instrumental in linking these major processes of abstraction and specificity.
4. An artefact from the past can be used to engage interest and awaken curiosity.
5. An individual using and being buried with an artefact of, ultimately, Continental type was a person of Germanic origin.
6. It may be at least partly an artefact of the methodology used to assign speakers to social classes.
7. However, the survival of certain types of artefact is as much the result of various factors prior to burial as to post-depositional processes.
8. But there's just about every artefact from the past on sale.
9. The image is an artefact, one made by an outsider.
10. Tommy DeVito : what do you mean, you artefact I talk? What?
11. The artefact, made of gold, symbolises a mythical octopus with eight tentacles and a stylised human head displaying cat-like features.
12. It's an ancient artefact, probably made by the other alien race.
13. But it arises as an artefact of the ability to build fictive worlds.
14. The true dimensions of the artefact may be determined by measuring it with a probe mounted on an articulating probe head in which the axes of the articulating probe head are locked.
15. Django: This is artefact things are. You slope modify nature.
16. Had we taken the artefact, there would have been no need to return.
17. Sadusky: The artefact youll ever wager that aggregation is if you intend elected President.
18. The problem of interpretation is closely linked to the place of the artefact in intersubjective order.
19. The whole process produces characteristic structural changes in the metal which can be detected by microscopic study of sections through the artefact.
20. This fixed point may be almost anything which can be independently dated: another coin, another artefact,[sentencedict.com/artefact.html] a historical event.
21. However, there is no sign of the Elven magical artefact.
22. Perhaps then the apparent bilateral representation of language in young children was an artefact.
23. Wright's character is in effect a projected reader registering bewilderment before an artefact which has abandoned conventional ordering.
24. The changing institutional structure of the state is a historical artefact of class struggle which follows a simple pattern.
25. Rigorous control procedures established that it was neither an artefact of nutritional compromise nor of preoperative bowel preparatory protocols.
26. A mountain that weirdly echoes the shape not of the human face but of a human artefact!
27. Typology is the study of the development of particular types of artefact over a period of time.
28. Vintage Japanese Picture Postcard , Buddha Statue . Fudo Myo - o , Important Art, Kamakura Period , Iron Artefact.
29. Horizon asks ground power has not still presented us a artefact to prognosticate earthquakes.
30. ORB OF VULNERABILITY - new effect added to that artefact.
More similar words: de facto, malefactor, benefactor, benefaction, stupefaction, artifact, deface, defaced, lose face, fact, facto, in fact, factor, barter, cartel, parted, faction, factory, hearten, starter, quarter, charter, factor out, factious, repartee, ipso facto, olfactory, dishearten, descartes, factitious.