Random good picture Not show
1. If the dough is sticky, add more flour.
2. Knead the dough lightly, then shape it into a round loaf.
3. Using the heel of your hand, press the dough firmly into shape.
4. Flatten the dough with a press of the hand.
5. Beat it until the dough is slightly elastic.
6. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
7. Cut the cookie dough into diamonds.
8. She kneaded the dough and left it to rise.
9. Roll the dough into balls and flatten slightly.
10. She rolled the dough out very thin.
11. A baker is kneading a dough.
12. Wait until the dough doubles in volume before kneading it again.
13. She was kneading a lumpen mass of dough.
14. Roll out the dough into one large circle.
15. Pizza dough should be rolled thinly.
16. Shape the dough into small balls.
17. They were making a lot of dough in the computer business so I got them to deal me in.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The dough will rise until it is double in bulk.
19. Roll out the dough on a floured surface.
20. The dough would sour quickly in such weather.
21. The dough shrank slowly in the cold air.
22. Roll the dough into small balls.
23. Shape the dough into a ball.
24. Poke a hole in the dough, and then form it into a rounded shape.
25. The dough has not been raised.
26. She formed the dough into squares.
27. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board.
28. The cook pummelled at the dough.
29. For speed we used packets of pizza dough mix.
30. Stir in the milk to make a soft but not sticky dough.
More similar words: though, enough, through, ought to, drought, roughly, thorough, as though, go through, a thought, although, get through, all through, throughout, put through, even though, fall through, run through, cut through, come through, thoroughly, pass through, look through, pull through, break through, carry through, at the thought of, follow through, do up, hand out.