Synonym: boodle, bread, cabbage, clams, dinero, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, loot, lucre, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum. Similar words: though, enough, through, ought to, drought, roughly, thorough, as though. Meaning: [dəʊ] n. 1. a flour mixture stiff enough to knead or roll 2. informal terms for money.
Random good picture Not show
1. If the dough is sticky, add more flour.
2. Flatten the dough with a press of the hand.
3. Beat it until the dough is slightly elastic.
4. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
5. Cut the cookie dough into diamonds.
6. She kneaded the dough and left it to rise.
7. Roll the dough into balls and flatten slightly.
8. She rolled the dough out very thin.
9. A baker is kneading a dough.
10. She was kneading a lumpen mass of dough.
11. Roll out the dough into one large circle.
12. Knead the dough lightly, then shape it into a round loaf.
13. Using the heel of your hand, press the dough firmly into shape.
14. Wait until the dough doubles in volume before kneading it again.
15. Pizza dough should be rolled thinly.
16. Shape the dough into small balls.
17. Roll out the dough on a floured surface.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The dough would sour quickly in such weather.
19. The dough shrank slowly in the cold air.
20. Roll the dough into small balls.
21. Shape the dough into a ball.
22. The dough has not been raised.
23. She formed the dough into squares.
24. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board.
25. The cook pummelled at the dough.
26. For speed we used packets of pizza dough mix.
27. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
28. Knead the dough on a floured surface.
29. Knead the dough until smooth.
30. Stir in the milk to make a soft but not sticky dough.
More similar words: though, enough, through, ought to, drought, roughly, thorough, as though, go through, a thought, although, get through, all through, throughout, put through, even though, fall through, run through, cut through, come through, thoroughly, pass through, look through, pull through, break through, carry through, at the thought of, follow through, do up, hand out.