Random good picture Not show
1) This olfactory sense develops in the womb.
2) The forked tongue is linked to olfactory organs.
3) The olfactory hypothesis has not been confirmed either.
4) Similarly,[http://sentencedict.com/olfactory.html] the plasma membrane of olfactory cells seems to have an InsP 3 -sensitive calcium channel.
5) What olfactory sense is logic endowed with that it sniffs out and runs to ground the hidden nature of things?
6) The entire region is an olfactory overload of pungent fruit.
7) The temporal responsiveness of insect olfactory organs is truly remarkable.
8) Frustrated female appetites are consoled with olfactory stimulation: bananas, strawberries, raspberries in the soap or bath oil.
9) Olfactory receptor, family 5, subfamily AV, member 1 pseudogene.
10) Repellency is not confined to the olfactory senses.
11) Exposure may produce olfactory fatigue or habituation.
12) The nose is an olfactory organ .
13) It arouses their olfactory sense.
14) The olfactory epithelium contains millions of olfactory receptor neurons.
15) Accessory olfactory bulb and vomeronasal organ of root vole is sexually dimorphic.
16) To provide image anatomy basis of the olfactory fovea for the anterior basicranial surgery.
17) Do olfactory ensheathing cells exhibit unique migratory or axonal growth - promoting after spinal cord injury in rats?
18) The testing of olfactory threshold can be standardized scientifically and quantitatively by using standard olfactory liquids.
19) Olfactory ensheathing cells originate from the olfactory placode. It is glial cell wrapping around olfactory nerve, and can keep neurogenesis throughout the lifetime.
20) Conclusion The fiber of olfactory bulb project to the homonymy piriform cortex.
21) Conclu-sion:Cell proliferation and neurogenesis in the olfactory bulb decrease with the age increase of the adult mice, which may be related to the decrease of odor discrimination in the aged.
22) Conclusion:These data on the olfactory fovea would benefit reduce the complication of endoscopic sinus surgery and anterior basicranial surgery.
23) Like many other mammals, bats are also particularly well endowed with olfactory receivers and transmitters.
24) ResultsThe results of immunoblotting and immunofluorescence showed no AQP4 expression in the olfactory system in AQP4-null mice.
25) One new set of brain cells formed in the olfactory bulb, and were specifically tuned to the smells of his pups.
26) The ventral tegmental area is another source of centrifugal fibers to the olfactory bulb.
27) C. Furthermore, said my nose or your head on the olfactory organ.
28) The half-and-half mental state of sleep paralysis is often associated with a sense of creeping anxiety as well as strong visual, auditory, and even olfactory hallucinations.
29) When the smell receptors are stimulated, signals travel along the olfactory nerve to the olfactory bulb which is situated just above the nasal cavity and beneath the brain.
30) Thus 11 of 14 patients with anosmia ( 79 % ) achieved long - term olfactory rehabilitation.
More similar words: factory, satisfactory, factor, factor out, malefactor, benefactor, factors of production, facto, de facto, victory, ipso facto, actor, ex post facto, perfunctory, trajectory, benedictory, detractor, contractor, contradictory, act out, act on, fact, in fact, act of god, faction, doctor, rector, sector, victor, hector.