Random good picture Not show
(1) A large proportion of their income comes from benefactions.
(2) She made many charitable benefactions.
(3) Gregory liked Guntram because of his benefactions to the Church and his regard for churchmen, although he does not hide his weaknesses.
(4) There is an unquestioned element of benefaction in this plan.
(5) Blessing and benefaction flow from God's presence in the midst of the community in his sanctuary: when he is there, there is blessing.
(6) I could't help lauding the God's benefaction of salvation.
(7) Fine morality is preeminent "Governing" society benefaction.
(8) Meanwhile benefaction will be solicited for needy pupils and other charitable purposes every year domestically.
(9) Learning to write the sadness on sand and benefaction on the stone.
(10) The Benefaction People Hospital is a love project to settle the problem of"difficult and expensive to see a doc- tor".
(11) Process control technology with systems designed for ore benefaction , compressor intakes and cement kilns are prone to corrosion.
(12) A charitable gift; benefaction; present.
(13) We decided that it would be wrong to make an exception even for such an exceptional benefaction.
(14) He also promised to promote her son, then studying at Cambridge, to appropriate benefices and to make other benefactions.
(15) We have been very lucky to have two major benefactions. Sentencedict.com
(16) Much of the provision for the relief of the poor at this time was the benefactions of Londoners.
(17) On the future road Dawn will keep group's concept "Fortune favors hardworking benefaction belongs to the people" and pursuit of "keep improving innovation brilliance".
(18) The people realized the philanthropy was the way to solve poverty problem, preserve the social order and rebuild society more than the tool of performing benefaction and moral domestication.
(19) Plot : In 1997, as a US Boss crashes in to Manhattan, during benefaction a life-size max .
(20) Hence those who devote themselves to seeking for life goal by benefaction often feel disappointed and unfair, for which they are overall indignant.
(21) Finaly: Giving up is a wisdom, defect is a benefaction.
(22) The Flower Ornament Sutra, section 39.6, on entering the dharma-realm, states: "I have obtained the method of liberation from the bodhisattva's boundless store of benefaction."
(23) Its primary meaning is neither "morality" or "virtue" but the existence itself and sustentation of life through it, extended to benefaction and reward for virtue.
(24) E. g. given aiding Africa is a kind of benefaction , why not do it in a way that makes both sides happy?
More similar words: benefit, action, reaction, fraction, beneficial, benefit from, attraction, take action, interaction, practitioner, transaction, de facto, general election, nefarious, auction, section, fiction, election, eviction, function, reduction, sanction, direction, selection, extinction, infection, nonfiction, affection, abduction, objection.