Random good picture Not show
1. A journalist managed to infiltrate the powerful drug cartel.
2. He acted as a frontman for a drugs cartel.
3. The elimination of Gustavo has weakened the drug cartel.
4. The cartel was prepared to make a special effort to bring him home early.
5. Meanwhile, the Medellin drug cartel has been largely dismantled and its leader, Pablo Escobar, was killed.
6. There were other unsubstantiated reports, however, that Cali cartel leaders might also take advantage of the government's surrender offer.
7. But all that changed when the Cali cartel switched tactics and started relying more on ships and trucks to transport drugs.
8. The cartel succeeded beyond its wildest dreams: by last month the price was brushing $ 30.
9. In addition, a trademark of the cartel was to burn their enemies' corpses beyond recognition, according to the testimony.
10. Even heads who do not share this cartel mentality may find that aggressive expansion is not worth the candle.
11. This sounds as if they are joining the cartel, but it will cut world production by only 1/2%.
12. These cartel prices were then rubber-stamped by the member state governments.
13. This abolished the interest rate cartel between banks and at the same time removed quantitative restrictions upon the level of bank lending.
14. Prosecutors said the cartel wanted to increase its presence in Baja California, which is dominated by the Arellano F lix cartel.
15. The generally acknowledged leader of the cartel is Benjamin Arellano, who usually keeps a low profile.
16. He promised attacks by his cartel would cease if the government agreed to negotiate.
17. The cartel also could be taking a wait-and-see approach to President Vicente Fox[sentencedict.com], who took office in December.
18. How long you worked for the Barranquilla cartel?
19. Jose Santacruz Londono, the No. 3 man in the Cali cartel, fled prison last week.
20. How best to ensure the policy of our little coconut oil cartel?
21. Of course, some third world countries spent heavily on armaments, bought effectively from the same capitalist cartel who loaned the money.
22. Oddly, consuming countries are also members of the International Coffee Organisation, which policed the old cartel.
23. Harvey Weinig Convicted of laundering $ 19m for the Cali drug cartel.
24. There was competition within the industry following the ending of the interest rate cartel, already noted, in 1983.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. The Commission imposed fines on three chemicals companies on Dec. 19, 1990, for operating an illegal cartel in soda ash.
26. Just because an industry desires a convenient method of cartel formation, that does not mean it will necessarily get it.
27. Santacruz was arrested in a Bogota restaurant in July, one of six top leaders of the cartel arrested last summer.
28. Is credit rationing easier to implement if banks operate as a cartel or if they are highly competitive?
29. If Paez is extradited to the United States, he could potentially be a source of important information on the drug cartel.
30. Jose Santacruz Londono, 52, the number three man in the Cali cartel, escaped Thursday and remains at large.
More similar words: descartes, carte blanche, barter, hearten, starter, quarter, charter, cart, repartee, dishearten, carton, cartoon, heartening, last quarter, wholehearted, quarterback, first quarter, headquarters, kindergarten, cartilage, wholeheartedly, close quarters, magna carta, cartography, joseph mccarthy, put the cart before the horse, forte, tell, vortex, hotel.