Random good picture Not show
1. I had to barter with the locals for food.
2. We will never barter away principles.
3. The prisoners tried to barter with the guards for their freedom.
4. The Indians would barter beaver pelts for weapons.
5. They have arranged food imports on a barter basis.
6. Trading was carried out under a barter system.
7. We used cigarettes for barter.
8. On these islands a system of barter is used.
9. Overall, barter is a very inefficient means of organizing transactions.
10. The prisoners tried to barter with the guards for items like writing paper and books.
11. Chickens, goats and rabbits were offered for barter at the bazaar.
12. Chickens,goats and rabbits were offered for barter at the bazar.
13. The islanders use a system of barter instead of money.
14. The old system of barter I suppose.
15. Traders came to barter horses.
16. The latest trend, however, is barter.
17. Mr Barter recorded a suicide verdict and expressed his sympathy to Mr Banks' family.
18. Merseyside coroner Roy Barter recorded a verdict of death by natural causes at yesterday's Liverpool inquest.
19. In their distress, factories and workers engage in barter in a desperate effort to survive.
20. This isn't some game show where you barter with another contestant for the big prize.
21. Beads were used as barter in the early days of settlement.
22. They had to grow, make, or barter for most of what they needed.
23. The market-place and street were crowded with those who'd come to barter.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The minute division of labour in the production process,and increasing interdependency in trade and economy is evident in the financial crisis afflicting us at the end of this century. Economic activity is no longer purely a matter of production, trade and barter. It is a means to satisfy human desires of every kind. Within it, there is an element of unequal relationship between the strong and the weak.
25. The currency has lost so much of its value that barter has become the preferred way of doing business.
26. Many Soviet citizens were able to get what they needed by barter.
27. Many big Western arms manufacturers have whole departments devoted to arranging barter deals.
28. Peasants were also able to cushion the impact of indirect taxes by falling back on barter and home products when necessary.
29. Had he understood that in her desperation to avert financial tragedy she might be willing to barter her body?
30. All the peoples traded in the products of their particular region, exchanging goods by means of barter.
More similar words: starter, charter, quarter, quarterback, headquarters, repartee, dishearten, descartes, heartening, carte blanche, kindergarten, wholeheartedly, reporter, supporter, counterpart, counterfeiter, bare, bar, bard, barn, barge, barely, debar, barrel, embark, baroque, barrow, pitter-patter, embargo, bargain.