Random good picture Not show
(1) To her parents' stupefaction, she announced her intention to leave the next day.
(2) They looked on in utter stupefaction.
(3) Valentine witnessed this scene with a sentiment of stupefaction.
(4) It was easy for her to sense his stupefaction.
(5) Passepartout, not yet recovered from his stupefaction, clung mechanically to the carpet - bag, with its enormous treasure.
(6) She revolved the'son Willoughby " through moods of stupefaction, contempt, revolt[Sentence dictionary], subjection.
(7) Bear markets often end not in capitulation but stupefaction.
(8) The professor was noted for his stupefaction of the students.
(9) Because of the drugs, he was in a state of stupefaction by the time we found him.
(10) Another step forward and Pooley noted to his utter stupefaction that it had vanished altogether into empty air.
(11) It took her several minutes to shake off the resulting stupefaction.
(12) It is quite some time now since all spectacles crashed through the stupefaction barrier.
(13) She did nothing but walk up and down the garden path state bordering on stupefaction.
(14) The two young men looked at each other with an air of stupefaction.
More similar words: benefaction, stupefy, faction, satisfaction, factors of production, factious, vituperation, factitious, action, reaction, fraction, attraction, refraction, take action, de facto, practitioner, diffraction, transaction, interaction, benefactor, malefactor, political action committee, defamation, fractious, defalcation, superannuation, auction, section, fiction, diction.