Synonym: director, music director. Similar words: conduct, code of conduct, conduce, conducive, factors of production, induct, induction, inductive. Meaning: [-tə] n. 1. the person who leads a musical group 2. a device designed to transmit electricity, heat, etc. 3. a substance that readily conducts e.g. electricity and heat 4. the person who collects fares on a public conveyance.
Random good picture Not show
1. The woman conductor kindly responded to my question.
2. Wood is a poor conductor of heat.
3. 'Tickets please!' bawled the conductor.
4. The bus conductor collected money from the passengers.
5. Metal is a good conductor of electricity.
6. The bus conductor is being reviled by a rude man.
7. After the orchestra had tuned up, the conductor walked on to the stage.
8. The conductor handed the sick man out of the bus.
9. The conductor blew his whistle, and the tram stopped.
10. He became a world famous conductor.
11. Wood is a poor conductor of sound.
12. I'm a tourist conductor summers.
13. The conductor has overall charge of the train.
14. He has dual role as composer and conductor.
15. The conductor is blamed for the accident.
16. The conductor signaled the orchestra to rise.
17. 'Move along, please,' said the bus conductor.
18. Metal is a good conductor of heat.
19. The conductor raised his baton.
20. The conductor beat time with a baton.
21. The conductor rehearsed the actors for the fight scene.
22. Copper is a good conductor of heat.
23. The conductor waited for dead silence before commencing the performance.
24. Coming onto the platform now is tonight's conductor, Jane Glover.
25. Under its new conductor, the orchestra has established an international reputation.
26. There's nothing quite like a real train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. You may not be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you are unbeatable.
28. Finally in the programme, we come to the news that the American composer and conductor, Leonard Bernstein, has died.
29. She was a success both as a pianist and as a conductor.
30. He was a composer of songs and a wonderful conductor, a man who could improvise lines on the moment.
More similar words: conduct, code of conduct, conduce, conducive, factors of production, induct, induction, inductive, instructor, contractor, contradictory, boa constrictor, induce, deduct, aqueduct, abduct, fondue, on duty, ductile, product, deductive, deduction, reduction, inducement, abduction, production, productive, actor, reproduction, reproductive.