Random good picture Not show
(1) Mental and physical deterioration both occur naturally with age.
(2) The car's bodywork was already showing signs of deterioration.
(3) There has been a serious deterioration in her mental condition.
(4) We've seen a continuing deterioration in relations between the two countries.
(5) The recent deterioration has been caused by an apparently endless recession.
(6) The stress led to a gradual deterioration in her health.
(7) Performance with the larger lexicon showed some deterioration.
(8) Recurrent anxiety and depression with progressive deterioration.
(9) The deterioration in MacDonald rapidly gathered momentum.
(10) His deterioration through Alzheimer's Disease with its abundant frustrations had long been for him a physical and mental martyrdom.
(11) The deterioration in the domestic country's terms of trade is the essence of trade diversion.
(12) A crisis tends to arise out of a deterioration in health, or even the death of a carer, spouse or relative.
(13) There's no deterioration in intelligence or anything like that, the intelligence is there.
(14) The chronic phase shows progressive deterioration in emotional stability so that relationships become progressively damaged.
(15) Unless this is noticed quickly, rapid deterioration of water conditions can occur.
(16) Bianguai people suddenly started a gentle love, love when people understand the deterioration of the niggling over.
(17) He was finally forced off the political stage last year by the deterioration of his physical condition.
(18) Limits on the dumping of waste will at least prevent further environmental deterioration in the region. Sentencedict.com
(19) Steps need to be taken quickly to arrest the deterioration in the countries'relationship.
(20) Competition in the market has led to goods being produced cheaply and a consequent deterioration in quality.
(21) The child with high myopia is also at risk of further visual deterioration from muscular haemorrhage or retinal detachment.
(22) This view is in complete contrast to those who maintain that environmental deterioration is widespread and of critical importance.
(23) Finally, in terms of status situation Lockwood is more willing to concede a deterioration in the position of the clerical workforce.
(24) This includes profits taken by the defendant during his occupation and damages for deterioration and the reasonable costs of getting possession.
(25) Up to one tenth of our domestic waste is glass, all of which could be recycled without any deterioration in quality.
(26) Or you could spend a day playing home handyman as you finally fix all that chronic household deterioration.
(27) Otherwise they may be confronted with a partially built, inoperable extension and serious deterioration in the existing service.
(28) The downside of such excellent economic performance is that virtually any alternative scenario will represent a deterioration.
(29) Yet, when we acquire a brass telescope, it remains a brass telescope despite inevitable deterioration.
(30) Survivors not treated with acyclovir often report significant neurological deterioration over the years after the acute onset of infection.
More similar words: deteriorate, determination, oration, adoration, decoration, exploration, corporation, restoration, elaboration, anterior, exterior, ulterior, interior, incorporation, commemoration, collaboration, alliteration, esterification, deleterious, detention, determinative, criterion, ratification, gratification, superior, self-gratification, ration, inferior, rationed, derivation.