Random good picture Not show
1. I prefer playing singles .
2. Boris Becker of Germany won the men's singles.
3. I prefer playing singles to doubles.
4. Do you need a double bed or two singles?
5. Singles are available from £40 per night.
6. She won the junior singles.
7. She was in her room playing her singles.
8. John collected a double and two singles.
9. They organize parties for singles.
10. Two second - class singles to Leeds, please.
11. She's won three singles titles this year.
12. The band's album spawned a string of hit singles.
13. A return is cheaper than two singles.
14. I'm afraid we haven't got any singles available.
15. He's through to the semi-final of the men's singles.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. She decided not to play in the singles.
17. The show is especially popular among young singles.
18. We went cruising the singles bars.
19. Who won the women's singles?
20. They topped both the US singles and album charts at the same time.
21. Anybody have five singles?
22. Does anybody have five singles?
23. He had three national singles titles.
24. Three whiskeys, please - two singles and one double.
25. Tilden won three Wimbledon singles titles.
26. Before you knew it, the single was at Number 90 in the US singles charts.
27. He bore off the first prize in the men's singles.
28. Her latest album is a com - pilation of all her best singles.
29. Her latest CD is a compilation of all her best singles.
30. The band were spurred on by the success of their last two singles.
More similar words: single, single out, wingless, singleness, mingle, increasingly, blessing, surprisingly, angle, jungle, dangle, tangle, bungle, wangle, bangle, wrangle, mangled, dangler, triangle, strangle, entangle, rectangle, quadrangle, sinking feeling, sinless, pick holes in, sing, bungling, dangling, seemingly.