Random good picture Not show
1. Political changes in eastern Europe opened the floodgates to thousands of people who wished to emigrate.
2. His display of kindness to her opened the floodgates again, and she began to sob loudly.
3. There are fears that the floodgates will open and large numbers of parents will take their children out of school.
4. The discussion sessions allow people to open the floodgates to their deepest fears.
5. California's first execution may open the floodgates.
6. A move like this will open the floodgates.
7. The decision closes the floodgates to hundreds of potential appeals by convicted drink-drivers.
8. Its authors say the motorway has opened the floodgates for development on a scale planners hadn't envisaged.
9. The floodgates opened then and Bordon piled up six more goals.
10. The case could open the floodgates for thousands of similar claims worldwide.
11. So he opened the floodgates of the South Platte River and unleashed 96 million gallons of rushing water.
12. Once this floodgate opens, there will be knightly surcharges for courses, laboratories, lecture hall air and library dust.
13. Any change in the law could open the floodgates to increased immigration.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. This easing of restrictions opened the floodgates for commercial Internet access.
15. The floodgates were now open and it is from here that the reverse sequence of On the Look-Out commences.
16. The ruling would open a floodgate for pregnant mainlanders to come to Hong Kong.
17. Results show that coatings on floodgate surface keep intact after 5 years.
18. The floodgate is closed to control the flow of water.
19. Convenient installment: The floodgate frame is fixed through two concrete placements[sentencedict.com], facilitates reliably.
20. It is the Web that has opened the floodgate of interest in the internet.
21. The floodgate was closed to control the flow of water.
22. If this case is successful it could open the floodgates for thousands of similar claims.
23. If the case is successful, it may open the floodgates to more damages claims against the industry .
24. Officials are worried that allowing these refugees into the country will open the floodgates to thousands more.
25. A decision against the cigarette companies could open the floodgates to many more lawsuits.
26. They drew level after 77 minutes, courtesy of a neat snap shot from Brian Donaghy and the floodgates opened.
27. Bannister had broken a belief in the limit of a human’s ability to run at such a pace and, consequently, opened a floodgate.
28. For resolving the problem with admission of water and abstraction of waterlog of coastland, each marine estuarine has built the floodgate.
More similar words: flood, floor, blood, bloody, ground floor, floor leader, bad blood, blood clot, blood vessel, bloodthirsty, flesh and blood, bloodcurdling, gate, agate, gateway, negate, frigate, hodgepodge, mitigate, derogate, obligate, delegate, subjugate, abrogate, navigate, castigate, instigate, conjugate, aggregate, surrogate.