Random good picture Not show
1. Leather can deteriorate in damp conditions.
2. His health began to deteriorate quite seriously.
3. Food is apt to deteriorate in summer.
4. We could see his health deteriorate week by week.
5. His hearing began to deteriorate.
6. There are fears that the situation might deteriorate into full-scale war.
7. After that night, the family began to deteriorate.
8. Regionally yields deteriorate further north-down by 15 %.
9. Back home their relationship started to deteriorate.
10. Her physical and mental condition would deteriorate.
11. Consequently, some patients allowed their conditions to deteriorate.
12. Without glamour, diversity, wit and experiment, disco can deteriorate into the most boring music of all time.
13. The second ICU, in allowing the patient to deteriorate, has performed less well.
14. Manuel's voice had started to deteriorate, but the cracking horns cover any gaps and reinvigorate the songs.
15. Premises might be allowed to deteriorate by the proposed assignee. 3.
16. His health began to deteriorate seriously towards the end of 1826 and he died at South Bank 17 February 1827.
17. Sadly the situation did deteriorate during the seven-year war and lots of schools closed as the troubles increased.
18. Faults occur at less frequent intervals and this means that human maintenance expertise can deteriorate through lack of practice.
19. If the dispute drags on, conditions in the city could deteriorate.
20. For this, in turn, gnawed away at her mind, then she began to deteriorate in body too.
21. They are made of lead and painted gold to resemble the real thing but the crude copies rapidly deteriorate.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Strathclyde regional council even decided to hold an auction because the ruthless Government have allowed it to deteriorate.
23. If food is kept for too long its taste will deteriorate and, more importantly, it may become harmful.
24. It was a marriage made in heaven that seemed to deteriorate to hell in a hurry.
25. If man could be crossed with a cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat. Mark Twain
26. A bloody disgrace the way the whole area been allowed to deteriorate.
27. Through the late 1930s and 1940s, buildings were sold or left to deteriorate, though still occupied by stars.
28. The alternative route down the locks became virtually impassable as the locks were allowed to deteriorate.
29. Either the settlement was abandoned now, or the huts had been allowed to deteriorate during the winter.
30. Older people were also left unimpressed with mobile phone text messaging, believing that it caused spelling to deteriorate.
More similar words: interior, ameliorate, inveterate, mysterious, decorate, elaborate, corporate, incorporate, material, building materials, detect, prior, detective, prior to, warrior, priority, behavioral, period, imperious, meter, veteran, cemetery, laboratory, kilometer, exploration, corporation, collaboration, criteria, bacteria, rate.