Random good picture Not show
1. She accepted her inferiority to her rivals.
2. The invading force, conscious of their numerical inferiority at sea, decided on an airborne attack.
3. He had a deep-rooted feeling of inferiority.
4. Failure induces a total sense of inferiority.
5. He is always showing a sweet inferiority feeling.
6. He had an inferiority complex about his looks.
7. He's always had an inferiority complex about his height.
8. They believe that submission in no way implies inferiority.
9. He was acting out his feelings of inferiority by being overly aggressive.
10. She has always had an inferiority complex about her looks.
11. Fear is the thought of admitted inferiority. Elbert Hubbard
12. Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friends. Lord Chesterfield
13. Inferiority is what you enjoy in your best friends. Lord Chesterfield
14. Coupled with envy was a terrible sense of inferiority.
15. The city seems to have a congenital inferiority complex.
16. The feeling of inferiority is defensively turned into a feeling of superiority.
17. A sense of boredom may cause feelings of inferiority in the sufferer.
18. They came from his emerging feelings of inferiority and superiority in an environment that had no patience for either.
19. He denounced democracy as a psychopathic expression of inferiority and compromise as an aberration that must be crushed out of existence.
20. A sense of inferiority affects the motivation of a child to learn.
21. That perception of inferiority in turn means that some sort of caste barrier is erected between black and white.
22. Using a false accent over the phone is a sign of inferiority.
23. I found it difficult to shake off a sense of social inferiority.
24. Many mothers schooled their daughters in the myth of female inferiority.
25. His ill treatment as a child had given him a strong sense of inferiority.
26. A fundamental tenet of Adler's theory is that human actions are motivated by feelings of inferiority of some kind.
27. The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creatures that cannot. Mark Twain
28. Conversely,(sentencedict.com/inferiority.html) shots taken from a low angle impart a feeling of inferiority or weakness.
29. A quiet clear voice should be used; false accents over the phone are a sign of inferiority and of inexperience.
30. Atlanta is on a massive ego trip, mixed with a congenital inferiority complex that makes Atlantans overly eager to impress others.
More similar words: inferior, priority, infer, superior, inferno, exterior, interior, ulterior, inference, deteriorate, minority, majority, asperity, authority, prosperity, posterity, austerity, majority rule, majority leader, prior, warrior, prior to, infest, confer, infected, infection, conference, disinfectant, period, glorious.