Random good picture Not show
1. The bank finally granted a ￡400 loan to me.
2. Don't take his help for granted.
3. The judge granted / refused bail.
4. The judge granted us a short adjournment.
5. I was granted permission to visit the palace.
6. The town's charter was granted in 1838.
7. The government granted an amnesty to all political prisoners.
8. They granted him permission to go.
9. She has been granted conditional bail.
10. The magistrate granted / refused him bail.
11. The bank finally granted me a ￡400 loan.
12. Your requests will be granted.
13. She was granted a divorce.
14. He granted me my request.
15. She was granted bail with a surety of $500.
16. Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks, hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
17. My request was granted.
18. He was granted a pardon after new evidence had proved his innocence.
19. The country has also been granted membership of the World Trade Organisation.
20. He was granted asylum.
21. Granted that the firm has not broken the law, is the law what it should be?
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. I have to take one thing for granted: that I will love you, until the last breath leaves my body.
23. The court awarded/granted/gave custody of the child to the father.
24. Do not take it for granted that the board of the directors will approve of the plan.
25. These lands had been granted to the family in perpetuity.
26. He has been granted his freedom on condition that he leaves the country.
27. Granted that you are correct, you may find it hard to prove your point.
28. Those prosperitis I have granted to you belong to you.
29. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.
30. Activists who were involved in crimes of violence will not automatically be granted amnesty.
More similar words: grant, vagrant, fragrant, integrated, immigrant, guarantee, grand, a grand, grandpa, grandma, granny, grandson, rented, grandfather, grand jury, grandmother, haunted, printed, grandparent, grandchild, aggrandize, integrate, demented, talented, invented, errant, tyrant, undaunted, tormented, appointed.