Random good picture Not show
1) If the illegal gains are very large the counterfeiter shall be sentenced to fixed - term imprisonment of not less than three years and not more than seven years and be fined.
2) For the record Twentieth-century Old Masters Joni, deliberate counterfeiter or creative artist?
3) And fears are multiplying that professional counterfeiters will take advantage of the unfamiliarity of the new currency to circulate forged notes.
4) The counterfeiter ought to compensate for the loss thus suffered.
5) Judge: ( asking a counterfeiter ) Why do you make false money?
6) The 21 year-old counterfeiter, who was also claiming benefit, painstakingly kept recorded delivery slips for every single game copying device he peddled over more than two years.
7) Actually,(http://sentencedict.com/counterfeiter.html) it would be ridiculous to expect a counterfeiter to put the wrong a bill.
8) They knew little about computers and had bought the discs from another counterfeiter who's yet to be caught.
9) Adding to the intrigue is Chery's reputation as arguably the world's most brazen industrial counterfeiter.
10) Henceforth, it is apt at all roles, it is made suspicious by the counterfeiter, covered with verdigris by the forger, blacked by the soot of the incendiary; and the murderer applies its rouge.
More similar words: counter, encounter, countermand, counterpart, counterpoint, interfere, interfere in, interfere with, forfeit, reiterate, hunter, county, country, account, count out, count on, discount, account for, accounting, on account of, account number, accountability, butterfly, take into account, writer, jupiter, developing countries, center, literary, loiterer.