Random good picture Not show
1. The first section elaboration perianth female pays attention reason.
2. Female flowers with evident perianth.
3. Having no perianth, as the flowers of a willow.
4. Perianth cylinder form, 4 tine crack tip, petaline shape.
5. Flower: There are perianth, androecium and gynoecia on receptacle.
6. Inserted or situated above the perianth. Used of an ovary.
7. Leaf blade not triangular-peltate, perianth not accrescent nor fleshy in fruit.
8. Treatments of emasculation and perianth removal showed that the stamina had important effect on attracting visitors.
9. Difference between the perianth and mature leaf in anatomic structure indicated they had different aroma emission mechanisms.
10. By the leaf, perianth and bulb as explant and divided them 5 ages degree,[sentencedict.com] studied of hyacinth difference explants and theirs ages on bulb induce in vitro.
11. Located below the perianth and other floral parts. Used of an ovary.
12. Female flowers without evident perianth; bracts of female flowers 3-lobed, lateral lobes inflexed.
13. Female perianth lobes unequal, largest lobe cymbiform , 1/2 as long as achene.
14. Leaves generally more than 2; perianth segments not reflexed .
15. The outer series of perianth in the irises and related plants.
16. Outer perianth segments dark brownish - red, short lanceolate, with whitish edge.
17. Flowers dark violet or purplish blue; outer perianth segments with darker and sometimes also white lines radiating from beard.
18. Any of various irises characterized by a conspicuous region of hairs or hairlike structures on the lower parts of the three outer drooping perianth segments.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. However it is difficult to distinguish them from one another by a single feature, such as the flower number, length of perianth tube, diameter of tuberous roots, for they are strongly overlapping.
20. Vernation The arrangement of leaves in relation to each other in the bud, or the arrangement of perianth segments in a flower bud. See illustration overleaf. See also ptyxis.
21. Beautiful top is unripe, form of corollaceous white horn, perianth takes 6 amaranth streak, provide scent, florescence spring comes the summer.
22. Epigyny The type of flower structure in which the perianth and androecium are inserted above the gynoecium , giving an inferior ovary, fused with the receptacle.
23. Leaves sessile or shortly petiolate , petiole to 5 mm; perianth tube not pubescent inside.
24. A large family of plants, the Liliaceae, characterized by showy flowers with six perianth segments, six stamens, and a superior ovary and usually producing bulbs or rhizomes.
25. I was most pleased Shier is gathering flowers, and a dainty pink roses, noble and elegant tulips, as well as the rare summer bloom, etc. , these exotica perianth into my personal florist.
26. The results showed that seed germination and mortality of Zygophyllum xanthoxylum were significantly affected by winged perianth, and varied with the burial depth and duration.
More similar words: austrian, agrarian, variance, historian, sectarian, aerial, triangular, imperial, nigeria, giant, material, hysteria, criteria, bacteria, totalitarian, authoritarian, defiant, radiant, valiant, anthem, totalitarianism, brilliant, materialistic, pantheism, misanthropy, building materials, anthropology, anthropomorphic, piano, Asian.