Random good picture Not show
1. Little things amuse little minds.
2. The thought seemed to amuse him.
3. Tom makes up stories to amuse his little brother.
4. I often amuse myself by reading.
5. He made funny faces to amuse the children.
6. He could amuse us for hours with his stories of the theater.
7. This will amuse you.
8. I trumped up a story to amuse the children.
9. She did a silly walk to amuse her friends.
10. I often amuse myself with reading.
11. I amuse myself with reading.
12. Their antics never fail to amuse.
13. The question seemed to amuse him in some way.
14. Doing jigsaws would amuse Amy for hours on end.
15. Apparently these stories are meant to amuse.
16. How do you amuse yourself in rainy weather?
17. I often amuse myself with television.
18. The film was intended to stimulate and amuse.
19. I need distractions. I need to amuse myself so I won't keep thinking about things.
20. All my attempts to amuse the children were met with sullen scowls.
21. She suggested several ideas to help Laura amuse the twins.
22. I'm sure I'll be able to amuse myself for a few hours.
23. The actors were really hamming it up to amuse the audience.
24. I bought a magazine to amuse myself while I was on the train.
25. Adams first began drawing cartoons to amuse his coworkers.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. It seemed to amuse the studio crew.
27. I've brought with me an article from yesterday's paper that I thought might amuse you.
28. It's too wet for the children to play out today; they'll have to amuse themselves indoors.
29. Put a selection of baby toys in his cot to amuse him if he wakes early.
30. The thought of me on the stage seemed to amuse him.