Similar words: alternative, alternatively, medicine, international, consternation, medication, altercation, native. Meaning: n. the practice of medicine without the use of drugs; may involve herbal medicines or self-awareness or biofeedback or acupuncture.
Random good picture Not show
1. Astrology and alternative medicine are part of the New Age movement.
2. In Belgium only qualified doctors may practise alternative medicine.
3. Alternative medicine has been gaining credence in recent years.
4. Acupuncture is widely used by practitioners of alternative medicine.
5. I was interested in alternative medicine and becoming an aromatherapist.
6. Alternative medicine has only just started to gain respectability in our society.
7. Empirical studies show that some forms of alternative medicine are extremely effective.
8. He's very much of the opinion that alternative medicine is a waste of time.
9. Alternative medicine includes treatments such as acupuncture, homeopathy and hypnotherapy.
10. I knew that trying the alternative medicine was just clutching at straws.
11. Unorthodox or alternative medicine was not on trial.
12. These are alternative medicine.
13. Needle Works Acupuncture is widely used in human alternative medicine.
14. I first became interested in alternative medicine and therapies because of the interest shown by Christians and others in Aromatherapy.
15. Alternative medicine is now a staple of continuing education at Harvard University Medical School.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. There are so many forms of alternative medicine and there's no doubt it's getting more popular.
17. We can not dismiss claims about, say, alternative medicine or acupuncture a priori.
18. Alternative medicine can cure many problems but not diseases like cancer.
19. In Homoeopathy and many other types of alternative medicine the patient's illness is placed in a much larger context.
20. Latterly, he has written extensively about alternative medicine.
21. With the rise of alternative medicine a resurgence.
22. Acupuncture is widely used in human alternative medicine.
23. What types of alternative medicine do you know about?
24. Doctors these days tend to be more open-minded about alternative medicine.
25. She is a cancer sufferer who has rejected orthodox medicine and turned instead to acupuncture, aromatherapy and other forms of alternative medicine.
26. One of the scheduled events is a talk on alternative medicine.
27. Clinical ecology is one of the more controversial forms of alternative medicine.
28. Tony Smith claims that the purpose of our newsletter is to support alternative medicine.
29. It must be stressed that there are important differences between stage hypnotism and the techniques used in alternative medicine.
30. Many women want to give birth without using drugs and often turn to complementary and alternative medicine to help them through the labor pain.
More similar words: alternative, alternatively, medicine, international, consternation, medication, altercation, native, indicative, medical, alter, altered, alter ego, paternal, external, internal, premeditated, gubernatorial, fascinating, incarnation, addictive, vindictive, relative, creative, vegetative, imperative, lucrative, superlative, narrative, tentative.