Synonym: cognisance, cognizance, consciousness, knowingness, sentience. Similar words: effectiveness, award, be aware of, fitness, witness, business, entrepreneur, wilderness. Meaning: [əˈweənəs] n. 1. having knowledge of 2. state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness.
Random good picture Not show
1. Environmental awareness has increased over the years.
2. We need to increase public awareness of the disease.
3. Politicians now have much greater awareness of these problems.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. An historical awareness also imparts a sense of continuity.
5. The campaign was designed to increase public awareness of the problem.
6. The campaign is designed to increase public awareness of the issues.
7. The debate should ratchet up awareness of the problem among members of the general public.
8. The project should raise general awareness about bullying.
9. She had a child's inchoate awareness of language.
10. The author provides a clear definition of cultural awareness.
11. Awareness of class is a typically British trait.
12. Environmental awareness has increased dramatically over the past decade.
13. Health officials have tried to raise awareness about AIDS.
14. There is a general awareness that smoking is harmful.
15. The 1980s brought an awareness of green issues.
16. We need to raise public awareness of the issue.
17. The campaign has certainly succeeded in raising public awareness of the issue.
18. There is a growing awareness of the seriousness of this disease.
19. He seemed to have an intuitive awareness of how I felt.
20. It is important that students develop an awareness of how the Internet can be used.
21. Clare's kindness sharpened his awareness of the differences between them.
22. Young people's awareness of agricultural issues is promoted through publicity material.
23. Greenpeace works to promote awareness of the dangers that threaten our planet today.
24. He was tortured by an awareness of the equivocal nature of his position.
25. We're trying to raise awareness about the environment in general and air pollution in particular .
26. This incident has sharpened public awareness of the economic crisis.
27. There was an almost complete lack of awareness of the issues involved.
28. The leaflet has been produced with the aim of increasing public awareness of the disease.
29. He introduced radio to the school to increase the children's awareness.
30. The object of the exercise is to increase public awareness of environmental issues.
More similar words: effectiveness, award, be aware of, fitness, witness, business, entrepreneur, wilderness, on business, businessman, willingness, consciousness, nest, gene, honestly, scene, war, energy, warn, away, genetic, benefit, beneath, at war, generate, generous, listener, rent, arena, warmth.