Random good picture Not show
1. The campaign was designed to increase public awareness of the problem.
2. Environmental awareness has increased over the years.
3. We need to increase public awareness of the disease.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Politicians now have much greater awareness of these problems.
5. An historical awareness also imparts a sense of continuity.
6. The campaign is designed to increase public awareness of the issues.
7. The debate should ratchet up awareness of the problem among members of the general public.
8. The campaign has certainly succeeded in raising public awareness of the issue.
9. The project should raise general awareness about bullying.
10. There is a growing awareness of the seriousness of this disease.
11. He seemed to have an intuitive awareness of how I felt.
12. It is important that students develop an awareness of how the Internet can be used.
13. Clare's kindness sharpened his awareness of the differences between them.
14. She had a child's inchoate awareness of language.
15. The author provides a clear definition of cultural awareness.
16. Young people's awareness of agricultural issues is promoted through publicity material.
17. Greenpeace works to promote awareness of the dangers that threaten our planet today.
18. Awareness of class is a typically British trait.
19. He was tortured by an awareness of the equivocal nature of his position.
20. Environmental awareness has increased dramatically over the past decade.
21. We're trying to raise awareness about the environment in general and air pollution in particular .
22. This incident has sharpened public awareness of the economic crisis.
23. There was an almost complete lack of awareness of the issues involved.
24. The police are conducting a safety awareness programme in local schools.
25. Health officials have tried to raise awareness about AIDS.
26. There is now a greater awareness of problems such as these.
27. The leaflet has been produced with the aim of increasing public awareness of the disease.
28. He introduced radio to the school to increase the children's awareness.
29. The object of the exercise is to increase public awareness of environmental issues.
30. She saw the artist as a unique individual, possessing a heightened awareness of reality.
More similar words: effectiveness, award, be aware of, fitness, witness, business, entrepreneur, wilderness, on business, businessman, willingness, consciousness, nest, gene, honestly, scene, war, energy, warn, away, genetic, benefit, beneath, at war, generate, generous, listener, rent, arena, warmth.