Synonym: life, life-time, lifespan. Similar words: at one time, sometime, all the time, by the time, take time, sometimes, at the time of, at the same time. Meaning: [ˈlaɪftaɪm] n. the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death).
Random good picture Not show
1. True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime.
2. Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.
3. It is difficult to verbalize his lifetime of frustrations.
4. Meet each other, don't waste this lifetime.
5. His diary was not published during his lifetime.
6. During her lifetime she had witnessed two world wars.
7. The century plant blooms only once in its lifetime.
8. Youth comes but once in a lifetime. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
9. Did you know her in her lifetime?
10. Meet each other, do not waste this lifetime.
11. Dear I love you for a lifetime.
12. You said a lifetime, but stay for a while.
13. If you can get happiness in this lifetime, who may displaced.
14. After a lifetime of poverty, his last few years were spent in comparable comfort.
15. You say me is you a lifetime of devotion, don't belong to love.
16. During my lifetime I haven't got around to much travelling.
17. One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible.
18. Only once in a lifetime that a special dream comes true.And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new.Best wishes lways!
19. 10.One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
20. A lifetime is too short for all the great books there are!
21. Only once in a lifetime that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new. Best wishes for ever!
22. Only once in a lifetime that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new. Best wishes always!
23. Wishing you a wonderful beginning,[sentencedict.com/lifetime.html] and love to last a lifetime.
24. There was once a moment,we misunderstood it was a lifetime.
25. it takes only a minute to get a crush on someone ,an hour to like someone ,and a day to love someone,but it takes a lifetime to fotget someone.
26. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
27. My sincere congratulations on your happy marriage and my best wishes to you two for a lifetime of happiness.
28. Never wait for love to come to you, for you will be waiting lifetime.
29. We'll see a tremendous lot of technological changes during/in our lifetime.
30. I hope the coming love would last for a lifetime,otherwise just don't come.
More similar words: at one time, sometime, all the time, by the time, take time, sometimes, at the time of, at the same time, for the time being, from time to time, life, for life, to the life, wildlife, lifestyle, come to life, time, in time, on time, at times, at a time, at no time, in no time, full-time, meantime, each time, at any time, longtime, at all times, by this time.