Synonym: calculated, deliberate, forethought, intended, meant, planned. Similar words: creditable, Supreme, immediate, agitate, hesitate, facilitate, statement, prestidigitation. Meaning: ['prɪː'medɪteɪtɪd] adj. characterized by deliberate purpose and some degree of planning.
Random good picture Not show
1. Premeditated murder carries the death sentence .
2. The assault was premeditated and particularly brutal.
3. The killing had not been premeditated.
4. In a case of premeditated murder a life sentence is mandatory.
5. It appears that we are confronted by premeditated aggression....
6. Very much a premeditated crime, Watson!
7. They were neither premeditated nor authorised.
8. The defense claim that the killing was not premeditated.
9. Less forgiving souls would call it a premeditated felony.
10. It is also defined as premeditated and involving a level of danger or personal injury.
11. The murder was premeditated.
12. In a medical book, the psychopath is cold-blooded, premeditated, uncaring, manipulative.
13. If convicted by the three-judge panel of premeditated murder, Amir faces life in prison.
14. The maximum penalty for premeditated murder is death or life imprisonment.
15. After all, if they were premeditated, why were they carried out with such extreme violence?
16. Workman called it the most premeditated form of murder there is.
17. The murder wasn't exactly premeditated.
18. The destruction of Maldek was premeditated.
19. It was a premeditated aggression against her neighbours.
20. His wife's premeditated murder shocked the community.sentencedict.com/premeditated.html
21. Is said to be a premeditated event!
22. We needed to know whether the crime had been premeditated.
23. Or the whole darn lot of them in one ghastly premeditated assault?
24. It is not really necessary to locate the degree of premeditated dishonesty involved in the politics of policy formulation.
25. Blancke is to fight the murder charge, claiming the killing was not premeditated.
26. He told the jury that the crime was motiveless and in no way premeditated.
27. Prosecutors, who are seeking the death penalty, claim the brothers premeditated the murders.
28. Whatever else persuaded MacDonald to head a National Government, it was not premeditated ambition.
29. The other type of offence involved in effect a preconceived and premeditated pitched battle, often accompanied by the use of weapons.
30. The investigator said the killings were the result of poor procedure by trigger-happy police rather than premeditated murder.
More similar words: creditable, Supreme, immediate, agitate, hesitate, facilitate, statement, prestidigitation, media, medium, medical, edit, medication, credit, editor, edition, heredity, on credit, extreme, habitat, expedition, remember, extremely, premium, premise, predict, retirement, tremendous, invitation, limitation.