Random good picture Not show
1. They sunbathed in the raw.
2. Raw meat must be kept separate from cooked meat.
3. The idea of eating raw shellfish nauseates me.
4. These fish are often eaten raw.
5. All the raw materials are imported.
6. Cabbage can be eaten raw.
7. We cannot guarantee adequate supplies of raw materials.
8. The stirrup leathers rubbed raw patches on his legs.
9. Use separate knives for raw and cooked meat.
10. We use high-quality raw material for our goods.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The Japanese often eat raw fish.
12. Most fruits are eaten raw.
13. Raw coffee beans are green in colour.
14. Exploitable raw materials were in short supply.
15. The country has to import most of its raw materials.
16. We import raw materials and energy and export mainly in-dustrial products.
17. We have amassed the raw data and are about to begin analysing it.
18. Higher raw material costs have pushed up the price of many manufactured goods.
19. My remarks about divorce had unwittingly touched a raw nerve.
20. In some parts of the country raw sewage is pumped straight in the sea.
21. Raw materials and labour come by ship,[sentencedict.com] rail or road.
22. The industry relies on the price of raw materials remaining low.
23. Oil is an important raw material which can be processed into many different products, including plastics.
24. There was a patch of raw skin on my back where the sun had burnt it.
25. Collecting the raw materials proved a long and laborious task.
26. The raw material for the tyre is a by-product of petrol refining.
27. Their economy continued to suffer shortages in raw materials.
28. The good harvest that year cheapened the costs of some raw materials.
29. We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.
30. Hard work is important, but it is no substitute for raw talent.