Random good picture Not show
1) Her face hadn't altered much over the years.
2) He altered his face all at once.
3) These clothes are too large; they must be altered.
4) Have you altered your mind?
5) I didn't recognize him because he had altered so much.
6) He had not altered greatly in the last ten years.
7) We have literally altered the chemistry of our planet's atmosphere.
8) The boat altered course during the storm.
9) The altered landscape looks unnatural and weird.
10) This incident altered the whole course of events.
11) June's events completely altered the political landscape.
12) He had altered so much I scarcely recognized him.
13) The file was altered to falsify the evidence.
14) The bright boy altered it to a circular form.
15) The city centre has altered beyond recognition .
16) Little had altered in the village.
17) The rules are always being altered.
18) My new pair of pants is being altered.
19) Prices may be altered without notice.
20) The ship has altered its course.
21) Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness .
22) Beijing has altered almost beyond recognition.
23) Giving up our car has radically altered our lifestyle.
24) This place hasn't altered since I was a girl.
25) She had the dress altered for the wedding.
26) Their attitude to me altered subtly.
27) They have never altered their programmes by a single day.
28) If a jewel falls into the mire, it remains as precious as before; and though dust should ascend to heaven(sentencedict.com),(http://sentencedict.com/altered.html) its former worthlessness will not be altered.
29) There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered. Nelson Mandela
30) Her passport seemed legitimate, but on closer inspection, it was found to have been altered.
More similar words: alter ego, sheltered, alter, alternative, altercation, alternatively, shattered, unfettered, shelter, filter, adultery, heredity, filtering, adulterate, bewildered, be considered as, austere, loiterer, interest, interfere, interested, stereotype, interfere in, interesting, lose interest, interfere with, here and there, svelte, salt, salty.