Random good picture Not show
1. Different people might interpret events differently.
2. How do you interpret this sentence?
3. Poetry helps us to interpret life.
4. I interpret his answer as a refusal.
5. I was not looking for my dreams to interpret my life, but rather for my life to interpret my dreams.
6. It's difficult to interpret these statistics without knowing how they were obtained.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. They spoke good Spanish, and promised to interpret for me.
8. People interpret events within their own frame of reference.
9. Judges interpret this law in different ways.
10. Historians annotate, check and interpret the diary selections.
11. Her tone was hard to interpret.
12. Will you please interpret for me?
13. Please interpret the comments of our foreign guest.
14. The students were asked to interpret the poem.
15. A jury should not interpret the silence of a defendant as a sign of guilt.
16. We had to ask our guide to interpret for us.
17. Interpreters found they could not interpret half of what he said.
18. Officials fear that he might interpret the emphasis on diplomacy as a sign of weakness.
19. I didn't know whether to interpret her silence as acceptance or refusal.
20. We all seek to interpret what we hear and what we read.
21. We have to interpret his words in a modern light.
22. I'll interpret for you.
23. Parents may interpret this as very loose stools.
24. Today we interpret the word axiom differently.
25. How was he to interpret these events?
26. We can obviously interpret z as an index of the similarity of the two countries.
27. This moment nap, you will have a dream. But this moment study, you will interpret a dream.
28. She couldn't speak much English so her children had to interpret for her.
29. The judge quite rightly says that he has to interpret the law as it's been passed.
30. The chambermaid spoke little English, so her husband came with her to interpret.
More similar words: interpretation, enterprise, counterpart, painter, internal, interior, interact, interval, Internet, interest, interview, interrupt, interfere, enter into, in terms of, interfere in, at intervals, interaction, intervention, interfere with, international, at regular intervals, intent, intend, in tears, intense, hunter, center, counter, intensity.