Random good picture Not show
1. The doctor is reading the Journal of Medical Science.
2. 'Nature' was the highest-ranked journal in the survey.
3. He kept a journal of his wanderings across Asia.
4. The journal rubs against the bearing surface.
5. Lady Franklin kept a journal during the voyage.
6. We publish a quarterly journal.
7. The Wall Street Journal uses 220,000 metric tons of newsprint each year.
8. A Wall Street Journal editorial encapsulated the views of many conservatives.
9. The " Journal of Lexicographers " is a bimonthly.
10. He kept a journal of his travels across Asia.
11. His career is profiled in this month's journal.
12. Lady Franklin kept a daily journal of the voyage.
13. He'd lifted whole passages from a journal.
14. The journal comes out five times a year.
15. I put my journal away and prepared for bed.
16. Please send me two copies of your new journal.
17. The journal accused the professor of plagiarism.
18. The journal is published monthly.
19. She wrote faithfully in her journal every day.
20. He decided to keep a journal .
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. He wrote a journal of his travels.
22. The doctor reads the Journal of Medical Science.
23. He kept a journal during his visit to Japan.
24. The events are all recorded in her journal.
25. Membership entitles you to the monthly journal.
26. My father often contributes to a literary journal.
27. Cooper wrote to the journal immediately, defending himself.
28. It's the official journal of the Medical Foundation.
29. On New Year's Day in 1974, I started keeping a journal.
30. Do you wish to take out a full twelve-month subscription to the journal?
More similar words: journalist, journalism, turn away, tournament, external, internal, international, alternative, turn, turn on, turn to, turn out, return, turn up, burn out, turn off, burn up, turn in, in turn, burning, turn down, in return, turn into, turn over, in all, take turns, furniture, in return for, finally, all in all.