Synonym: comforter, puff. Similar words: guilty, built up, fail to, filter, build, filtering, builder, build up. Meaning: [kwɪlt] n. bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together. v. 1. stitch or sew together 2. create by stitching together.
Random good picture Not show
1. He picked apart an old quilt.
2. A patchwork quilt is a good way of using up scraps of material.
3. The baby's legs flailed under the quilt.
4. The quilt has pretty, scalloped edges and intricate quilting.
5. Kate's grandmother has given her a quilt for her bottom drawer.
6. You can make a patchwork quilt from oddments of silk and cotton.
7. Sue got back into bed and pulled the quilt over her head.
8. The painting shows a couple under a colorful quilt.
9. The quilt was a truly beautiful piece of sewing.
10. Save those fabric scraps to make a quilt.
11. This quilt was lovingly made from scraps of material.
12. The quilt is in nearly perfect condition.
13. A double bed with a quilt.
14. She pushed down the quilt and knelt on the bed.
15. Finally, I threw back the quilt, put the package on the pillow, and crept into bed.
16. He left with the boy's quilt across his shoulder, swaggering like a Roman emperor.
17. Denver removed her hat and put the quilt with two squares of color over her feet.
18. With a sigh, she snuggled down under the quilt again.
19. There were tiny fields, like a patchwork quilt thrown across the rocks.
20. Replacing Gwen Bear on the quilt, she got ready for bed.
21. He got under the quilt and lay sideways on the bed, facing her.
22. Mary saved up pieces of cloth to make a quilt.
23. I saw the movie once but read the book several times, reading it under my quilt late into the night.
24. I took a couple of Tylenol with codeine, kicked my shoes off, and crawled into the folds of my quilt.
25. Everything was redeemed by the touch of his duck-down quilt.
26. Part of the cuff was visible and reminded him of Middy sleeping under the quilt.
27. The witness began to cry,(sentencedict.com) and said they had a quilt and other little things.
28. The great double bed had brass rails and was covered with a patchwork quilt.
29. She cast a regretful look at the big double bed with its luxurious continental quilt.
30. One arm disentangled itself from the covers, her fingers curling indolently into the fine cotton of the quilt.
More similar words: guilty, built up, fail to, filter, build, filtering, builder, build up, rebuild, building, equip, quite, equity, liquid, building materials, quietly, require, inquiry, required, quite a few, requisite, equivocal, equipment, ubiquitous, relinquish, quid pro quo, obsequious, equivalent, colloquial, acquisition.