Random good picture Not show
2. I am acquainted of the facts.
3. Are you fully acquainted with the facts?
4. Are you acquainted with my brother?
5. Employees should be fully acquainted with emergency procedures.
6. I'm acquainted with that person.
7. I am not personally acquainted with the gentleman in question.
8. He was well acquainted with the literature of France(Sentencedict.com), Germany and Holland.
9. Were you acquainted with a friend of mine, Daniel Green?
10. The students are already acquainted with the work of Shakespeare.
11. It'strue we were acquainted, but no more than that.
12. He brought me acquainted with her.
13. He acquainted his classmate with my sister.
14. You will soon become fully acquainted with the procedures.
15. We would like to get better acquainted.
16. I would like to get acquainted with her.
17. Are you acquainted with my elder sister?
18. How did they become acquainted?
19. The General Secretary is already acquainted with the facts.
20. Are you fully acquainted with the latest situation there?
21. I am not personally acquainted with her.
22. He quickly got acquainted with the new regulations.
23. He acquainted his classmate with my younger brother.
24. She was well acquainted with classical literature.
25. Are you acquainted with the president of the university?
26. Are you acquainted with the works of Shakespeare?
27. We got acquainted at the conference.
28. I am well acquainted with her family.
29. I'm acquainted with the girl.
30. Once there were no two hearts so open, no feelings so in harmony. Now we are strangers, worse than strangers, for we may never become acquainted.
More similar words: painter, interested, integrated, maintenance, acquisition, acquiescence, maintain, talented, ain't, faint, intent, intend, unprecedented, dainty, in tears, intense, Internet, internal, interior, interval, interest, interact, complaint, in the main, paintwork, intensity, interrupt, integrate, interpret, in terms of.