Random good picture Not show
1. How much memory does the program occupy?
2. They occupy the house next door.
3. The bed seemed to occupy most of the room.
4. Men still occupy more positions of power than women.
5. No man could occupy his place in French literature.
6. All physical objects occupy space.
7. does he occupy himself now he's retired?
8. U.S. forces now occupy a part of the country.
9. Even quite small aircraft occupy a lot of space.
10. They occupy a lowly position in society.
11. They thought they should occupy their leisure more profitably.
12. He hurried to take the suitcases and occupy himself with packing the car.
13. Regional managers occupy a crucial role in developing a strategic framework.
14. The offices occupy the two top floors of the building.
15. Frances invited them to occupy the upstairs of her home.
16. I desperately needed something to occupy me during those long[Sentencedict], lonely nights.
17. I occupy only a humble position in the company,but there are several people below me.
18. These people occupy such a marginal position in society that the authorities think they can be safely ignored.
19. Work will occupy your mind and help you forget about him.
20. The programme will occupy that half-hour slot before the nine o'clock news.
21. I had other matters to occupy me, during the day at least.
22. Occupy my wife with shopping while I'm going to address the meeting.
23. This challenge will occupy Europe for a generation or more.
24. Problems at work continued to occupy his mind for some time.
25. It is forbidden to occupy basic farmland to develop horticulture or dig ponds to breed fish.
26. To occupy the intervening months she took a temporary job.
27. The Balkans continue to occupy centre stage in world affairs.
28. He can be magical, he can be comical, but only rarely does he occupy the middle ground.
29. Land is, in most instances, purchased by those who occupy it.
30. I would deserve to be pitied if I couldn't occupy myself.