Random good picture Not show
1. Einstein's theory of relativity is very abstruse.
2. Your statement is a bit too abstruse.
3. Maths is a mix of abstruse theory and detailed calculations.
4. Actually, Marxism is not abstruse.
5. The involved and abstruse passage makes several interpretations possible.
6. Who knows a few abstruse unreal comparatively interesting novels?
7. What disease can abstruse saltpetre Zun treat?
8. An abstruse fable about love, see whether you can understand it?
9. Most classical music are too abstruse, I am unable to understand.
10. Chess playing is a game of such abstruse and dazzling complexity.
11. Because this book is obscure abstruse, be in so western emerge in large numbers large quantities of one elucidator , they are right " a well-rounded argument " ...
12. Lu Xun's works are very abstruse. You must read between the lines.
13. Where has the online school assignment of abstruse roc east property answer?
14. To delve the abstruse learning , reading great sacrifice is, of course, a must.
15. However, because of the abstruse symbolic logic and complex formula catastrophe theory is seldom used for the research of bridge construction project optimization.
16. The professor's lectures were so abstruse that students tended to avoid them.
17. Zen is very profound and abstruse; not every one can grasp it.
18. What he proposed an abstruse theory that none of us could understand.
19. The secret of the effect is not actually abstruse, the tile is one of apian brand, important still depend on using.
20. How can a nonscientist explain an abstruse theory with such assurance?
21. In order to grope towards an understanding of them we have to grasp the abstruse notion of the particle sea.
22. Admittedly not all of the technicalities of the system are abstruse.
23. Jacques Lacan is very famous for his obscure and abstruse thought.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Tet on the whole his poetry are classified into two and abstruse style and plain style.
25. The collective view into a Zen garden becomes an abstruse plot, goldfish seem to have found new colors, and a soft ice cream cone is a vigorous badge of office.
26. The collapse column is production of sink terrene of the abstruse ash dissolve rock inanition, the form of the dissolve rock falling pole first rest with collapse column' grade of the development.
27. Fortunately, some people more, after going through life, until suddenly, abstruse.
28. Back on the floor of the Beijing trading house, however, China's retail investors are not concerned with the more abstruse musings of the finance professionals.
29. What is the good of a husband who can make abstruse mathematical calculations?
30. In every field, from the simplest to the most abstruse, there are several books for the average, untrained lay reader, right through to those for experts in the field.
More similar words: abstract, obstruction, abstain, abstinence, abstemious, intrusive, obtrusive, frustrate, obstreperous, frustration, construe, instruct, structure, construct, instructor, struggle for, instrument, structural, instruction, destruction, construction, constructing, instructional, infrastructure, struggle against, ruse, rush, absorb, absent, absurd.