Random good picture Not show
1. Fairness, rather than efficiency, is the guiding principle.
2. They work on a principle of heat absorption.
3. Any principle is preferable to none.
4. He doesn't invest in the arms industry on principle.
5. The philosopher demonstrated a philosophical principle.
6. This principle was rooted in my mind.
7. Her idea is sound in principle.
8. I take this seriously. It's a matter of principle.
9. This principle applies to all kinds of selling.
10. He refused on principle to agree to the terms of the treaty.
11. Haig went on to elucidate his personal principle of war.
12. Nuclear weapons seem to violate the just war principle of proportionality.
13. In principle I agree with the idea, but in practice it's not always possible.
14. Political correctness is the principle of avoiding language or behaviour that may offend certain groups of people.
15. The system works on the principle that heat rises.
16. It's not just a matter of principle.
17. These questions of principle can't mix well.
18. In any inquiry(sentencedict.com),be careful to proceed on right principle.
19. They have approved the changes in principle.
20. This principle is clear and absolutely fundamental.
21. We ought not to depart from that principle.
22. The Government appears to be applying the same principle.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. They are agreed in principle but not in detail.
24. He acted out of expediency, not principle.
25. The principle behind it is very simple.
26. They have accepted the idea in principle.
27. You are traducing our principle.
28. She refuses to allow her family to help her as a matter of principle.
29. Each side declared that it would never abandon its principle.
30. Under no circumstances can we agree to such a principle.
More similar words: principal, multiple, print, sprinkle, spring up, diplomat, diplomatic, recipe, pencil, council, incident, ancient, recipient, municipal, plea, financial, anticipate, apple, plead, participate, participant, temple, couple, purple, people, complex, sample, renunciation, conciliatory, participation.