Similar words: Christmas, profanity, eristic, characteristic, device characteristic, pulchritude, initial, initially. Meaning: [‚krɪstɪ'ænətɪ] n. 1. a monotheistic system of beliefs and practices based on the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus as embodied in the New Testament and emphasizing the role of Jesus as savior 2. the collective body of Christians throughout the world and history (found predominantly in Europe and the Americas and Australia).
Random good picture Not show
1. He went abroad to preach Christianity to the heathen.
2. The cross is the symbol of Christianity.
3. He rejected Christianity and became a Buddhist.
4. John has converted to Christianity.
5. They were initiated into Christianity.
6. Much of what passes for Christianity is a negation of Christ's teachings.http://sentencedict.com
7. The work of monks was crucial in spreading Christianity.
8. She was converted to Christianity.
9. European missionaries converted thousands to Christianity.
10. The country swayed precariously between Christianity and paganism.
11. high-flown ideas about the history of Christianity.
12. Christianity preaches that sinners can be forgiven.
13. He converted to Christianity that day.
14. She renounced Islam for / in favour of Christianity.
15. Christianity is alive and well in Asia.
16. The cross is symbolic of Christianity.
17. Priests converted many people to Christianity.
18. He converted from Christianity to Islam.
19. Their conversion to Christianity was only nominal.
20. Victorian "muscular Christianity" was all about achieving self-control through strict mental and physical discipline.
21. Christianity rests on the belief that Jesus was the son of God.
22. His "cosmic vision" is to blend Christianity with "the wisdom of all world religions".
23. Christianity is a living faith which has shaped the history of Britain.
24. Christianity has stood the test of time, so there must be something in it.
25. How do we situate Christianity in the context of modern physics and psychology?
26. They believe in Christianity.
27. Augustine was later to combine elements of this philosophy with the teachings of Christianity.
28. The tribe practised a religion that mixed native beliefs and Christianity.
29. The Coptic Church is among the oldest churches of Christianity.
30. The three monotheistic religions with the most followers are Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
More similar words: Christmas, profanity, eristic, characteristic, device characteristic, pulchritude, initial, initially, initiate, initiative, confucianism, unity, penitentiary, wrist, trinity, historian, celestial, tourist, totalitarianism, serenity, community, immunity, affinity, impunity, bristle, bristly, theorist, animosity, solemnity, paternity.