Random good picture Not show
1. We spent part of the time in the museum.
2. The museum is open to the public.
3. The museum is easily accessible by public transport.
4. The museum has some interesting new exhibits from India.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The museum is open all year round .
6. The museum is in a financially precarious position.
7. The museum is full of rare and precious treasures.
8. The museum is easily accessible by car.
9. The museum is closed on Mondays.
10. The museum was closed for renovation.
11. The museum has now been reopened to the public.
12. Luckily the museum was not damaged by the earthquake.
13. The museum offers extensive facilities for study.
14. The museum is open daily except Monday.
15. The museum is just six blocks away.
16. The museum is staging an exhibition of Picasso's work.
17. The museum was unguarded at night.
18. The front of the museum is very impressive.
19. When does the museum open.
20. The painting is a museum piece.
21. The museum is trying to attract a wider audience.
22. The museum has a fascinating collection of Celtic artifacts.
23. You won't see live animals in a museum.
24. The tour included a visit to the Science Museum.
25. The museum contains the remains of Chinese antiquity.
26. He haunted the British Museum when living in London.
27. The museum houses a fascinating miscellany of nautical treasures.
28. How many stops to the museum?
29. I suggest a tour of the museum.
30. The members of the town coucil disputed for hours about whether to build a new museum.