Random good picture Not show
1. A brief summary is given on a separate sheet.
2. She tore a sheet of paper in two.
3. He hammered out the dents in the metal sheet.
4. She spread a sheet on the sofa for me.
5. This type of sheet steel could stand high pressure.
6. Are you OK? You're white as a sheet .
7. She laid a spring mattress under the sheet.
8. The curtains were enveloped in a sheet of flame.
9. Rolls-Royce needed a strong balance sheet.
10. The sheet bears the watermark '1836'.
11. The lake was covered with a sheet of ice.
12. They wrote various numbers on a large sheet of paper.
13. Take a sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle.
14. The blacksmith pounded an iron sheet out to a wash-basin.
15. His sheet was stained with blood running from his nose.
16. There is a sheet of stiff cardboard in the drawer.
17. After the heavy frost the road was a sheet of ice.
18. He reached into his pocket and withdrew a sheet of notepaper.
19. He put a sheet of plastic over the broken window.
20. Toast hazelnuts on a baking sheet until the skins char.
21. The application form was a single sheet of paper.
22. The road was covered with a sheet of ice.
23. I tore another sheet from the pad.
24. Take a clean sheet of paper and start again.
25. I should have simply Xeroxed this sheet for you.
26. Start each answer on a fresh sheet.
27. The sheet flapped and ballooned in the wind.
28. Trace around your template and transfer the design onto a sheet of card.
29. I had no screen,[sentencedict.com][sentence dictionary] so I projected the slides onto an old white sheet.
30. You can make your own distorting mirror by pasting a sheet of kitchen foil to a piece of thin cardboard.