Synonym: ataraxis, heartsease, peace, peace of mind, peacefulness, placidity, quiet, repose, tranquility, tranquillity. Similar words: serendipity, zenith, penitent, penitence, unity, trinity, community, affinity. Meaning: [sə'renətɪ] n. 1. a disposition free from stress or emotion 2. the absence of mental stress or anxiety.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her face had an expression of absolute serenity.
2. She escaped to the comparative serenity of the kitchen.
3. She was able to face death with serenity.
4. It was their serenity which galled her most.
5. The explosion of bombs rent the serenity.
6. She has a Madonna - like serenity.
7. He thought of her serenity as a foil for his intemperance.
8. I admired her serenity in the midst of so much chaos.
9. I had a wonderful feeling of peace and serenity when I saw my husband.
10. The hotel offers a haven of peace and serenity away from the bustle of the city.
11. Oglethorpe turned into his dwelling the picture of serenity.
12. God grant me the serenity to accept the things i can't change,the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to make difference between them. Robert H. Schuller
13. Some related moments of surpassing joy or a serenity for which they could not rationally account.
14. Her face, though sad, still evoked a feeling of serenity.
15. He is a veteran of numerous firefights and narrow escapes who has shown notable serenity throughout the siege.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Another major attraction to breakfast at Top of Five is the quiet and serenity of the room.
17. It is without emotion but conveys a sense of reverence for order and serenity.
18. Glacier walking is a piece of cake; well this bit was, with rolling hills of dazzling serenity.
19. The face, although sad, still evoked a feeling of serenity.
20. An uneasy contradiction, none the less, cuts across this apparent serenity.
21. The music in the above example has breadth and serenity because harmonic change is restricted to only two chords a bar.
22. His joy is rooted in moving words around on paper and in the serenity of reading and reflecting.
23. The Vatican claimed that sniping over Jerusalem had barely ruffled the Pope's serenity.
24. And as quickly as that passed his mind(sentencedict.com), he caught another glimpse of the serenity that sometimes came to him lately.
25. Outside there is a delightful garden - an oasis of serenity just 10 minutes from the cathedral and main sights.
26. The big A Corner of Old Paris, 1926 is a more predictable pastel with its calm serenity and attention to detail.
27. Men are psychologically insecure - their hearts are filled with emptiness and emotional insecurity, and they are always hungry for a sense of stillness, tranquility, serenity and happiness. Dr T.P.Chia
28. Stepping from behind the screen, Isabel schooled her features into an expression of remote serenity.
29. That was how he made his living - selling paintings of great delicacy and serenity and beauty.
30. As she walked beside Archer with her long swinging gait her face wore the vacant serenity of a young marble athlete.
More similar words: serendipity, zenith, penitent, penitence, unity, trinity, community, affinity, impunity, coherent, inherent, adherent, solemnity, incoherent, reverent, coherence, different, reference, deference, inherently, opportunity, heredity, conference, difference, irreverent, preference, irreverence, belligerent, indifferent, differentiate.