Random good picture Not show
1. The vaccine provides longer immunity against flu.
2. They respected diplomatic immunity as valid.
3. The island's inhabitants had no immunity to the diseases carried by the explorers and quickly succumbed.
4. The embassy official claimed diplomatic immunity and was later released.
5. The spies were all granted immunity from prosecution.
6. A strong immunity to reinfection develops after one year.
7. The police are offering immunity to witnesses.
8. The advisers were granted diplomatic immunity.
9. They were granted immunity from prosecution.
10. Birds in outside cages develop immunity to airborne bacteria.
11. The law effectively grants the company immunity from prosecution.
12. This vaccine will give you immunity for two years.
13. Several ministers were stripped of parliamentary immunity as a prelude to facing corruption charges.
14. Unions were granted immunity from prosecution for non - violent acts.
15. He was granted immunity from prosecution because he confessed the names of the other spies.
16. The newspaper claimed public interest immunity when threatened with prosecution for publishing the story .
17. Because of the immunity of the immature insects, it'simportant to spray regularly.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The Supreme Court lifted the company's immunity from criminal prosecution.
19. High levels of stress may lower your immunity to common illnesses.
20. The vaccination gives you immunity against the disease for up to six months.
21. The newcomers lacked immunity against local strains of the disease.
22. Some trait must provide them with immunity from predation.
23. Both are protected by diplomatic immunity.
24. Police departments enjoy a limited immunity from lawsuits.
25. Qirrish's parliamentary immunity was removed.
26. Effective cell-mediated immunity is central to limiting viral damage.
27. It described the apparent immunity enjoyed by the snakeheads.
28. These mutants lacked a vital protein which gives them immunity to the disease.
29. He did not have to pay his speeding fine because he pleaded diplomatic immunity.
30. Once you have had a cold you build up immunity to that particular virus.
More similar words: community, ammunition, immune, communism, immune system, communicate, incommunicado, communication, communicative, excommunicate, munitions, communicate with, unity, telecommunications, impunity, municipality, opportunity, communal, immutable, unit, municipal, unite, unitary, punitive, united nations, unitary system, trinity, serenity, affinity, university.