Synonym: 3, Blessed Trinity, Holy Trinity, III, Sacred Trinity, Trinity, deuce-ace, leash, tercet, ternary, ternion, terzetto, three, threesome, tierce, trey, triad, trine, trio, triplet, troika. Similar words: affinity, in itself, initial, initiate, infinite, initially, unity, string. Meaning: ['trɪnɪtɪ] n. 1. the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one 2. the union of the Father and Son and Holy Ghost in one Godhead 3. three people considered as a unit.
Random good picture Not show
1. The Book of Kells is Trinity College's greatest treasure.
2. I teach creative writing at Trinity College.
3. Mr Edelson was closely connected with Trinity College.
4. Above all Amenabar worships the trinity of Hitchcock, Kubrick and Spielberg.
5. Most Holy Trinity parishioners see matters somewhat differently.
6. He graduated in Trinity College, Dublin.
7. The protest was tearing Holy Trinity apart.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Worsley claimed to possess a degree from Trinity College.
9. Trinity Church is a fine example of Gothic architecture.
10. He was educated at Trinity College, Cambridge, where he obtained his BA in 1833.
11. Cecil matriculated at Trinity College, Oxford, on 16 July 1621 but did not proceed to a degree.
12. Trinity High School has just been inspected by Ofsted and come out with flying colours.
13. Holy Trinity contributed seventeen hundred dollars to shelters and a food bank that year, and that struck most people as plenty.
14. The explosion of Jemez volcano made the Trinity blast look like nothing.
15. A parish as wealthy as Holy Trinity, he believed, should not be lavishing its resources on itself.
16. The people of Holy Trinity espouse similar values in the face of an unpersuaded Catholic hierarchy.
17. Holy Trinity also sponsors ambitious programs in adult education, Jesuit spirituality and social outreach.
18. In Holy Trinity Church Nicholson abounded in anecdotes, vulgarity, rudeness, emotional appeals, a dogmatism so dogmatic as to frighten.
19. The gallery is based in Trinity College and shows work by contemporary artists from both Ireland and abroad.
20. This is impossible without the Trinity, in which each person of the Godhead delights in the others.
21. British culture now appears to revolve around the unholy trinity of sport, shopping and sex.
22. I don't understand a modern day account of the Holy Trinity.
23. He was sent away to boarding school at Ampleforth and from there went to Trinity College, Cambridge, to read architecture.
24. Starbuck is the religious man and he sees in the doubloon a symbol of the Trinity.
25. There could be no miracle of the virginal conception without the work of the Third person of the Trinity.
26. On the first Sunday in May, he attended services at Trinity Church, walking the six blocks to and fro.
27. Drawing on his background as a spiritual director, Jim had decided that Holy Trinity would discern its way out of trouble.
28. After receiving his early education from a tutor, he entered Trinity College, Cambridge, as a fellow commoner in 1725.
29. Ralemberg said he already had a buyer for the wine, a vintner living in Trinity.
30. Nor did it seem to appreciate the accomplishment of Holy Trinity School.
More similar words: affinity, in itself, initial, initiate, infinite, initially, unity, string, definitely, definitive, initiative, definition, doctrine, community, impunity, solemnity, finite element, iniquity, opportunity, electricity, nit, unit, unite, zenith, monitor, penitent, punitive, trim, trip, grin.