1. Don’t throw out the baby with the bath water
2. Beware of a silent dog and still water
3. Fire and water
have no mercy.
4. Where the water
is shallow, no vessel will ride.
5. A scalded dog thinks cold water
6. Dip him in the river who loves water
7. Too much water
drowned the miller.
8. Fire and water
are good servants, but bad masters.
9. No safe wading in an unknown water
10. Oil and water don't mix.
11. Where there are reeds, there is water
12. The scalded cat fears cold water
13. The scalded dog fears cold water
14. A great ship asks deep water
15. The sea complains it wants water
16. Salt water
and absence wash away love.
17. In the deepest water
is the best fishing.
18. A scalded cat dreads [fears] (even) cold water
19. Every miller draws water
to his own mill.
20. In water
you may see your own face; in wine, the heart of another.
21. The water
that bears the boat is the same that swallows it up.sentencedict.com
22. Much water
runs by the mill that the miller knows not of.
23. You can take a horse to the water
, but you cannot make him drink.
24. A mill cannot grind with the water
that is past.
25. You can lead a horse to water
, but you can't make it drink.
26. The mill cannot grind with the water
that is past.
27. We never know the worth (or value) of water
till the well is dry.
28. The more the well is used, the more water
29. Have no doubts because of trouble nor be thou discomtited; for the water
of life's fountain springeth from a gloom bed.
30. There is a moment in every battle at which the least maneuver is decisive and gives superiority as one drop of water