Random good picture Not show
1. The food had been adulterated to increase its weight.
2. There were complaints that the beer had been adulterated with water.
3. The water supply had been adulterated with chemicals from the soil.
4. Try not to adulterate such healthy basics with too rich a dressing.
5. They have to adulterate a Chinese sentence with words taken from English and Malay.
6. Cure and regulate pain in menses caused by adulterate some kind of enzyme in blood.
7. Adulterate milk with water.
8. They have to adulterate a Chinese sentence with words taken from English or Malay.
9. Consumers adulterate the milk, there will be abdominal pain, diarrhea and so on.
10. Because Liu Mou always insists he or she being a regular brand the manufacturing mattress, so these adulterate a name plate product actually is how make into, adopted which materials?
11. If sellers cannot fetch a good price, they will limit the supply of what they offer,(http://sentencedict.com) or adulterate the quality.
12. OBJECTIVE To report the breakage of protein and ammo acid in adulterate pangolin.
13. Years ago a friend of mine told me. True love can't adulterate others.
14. Coal mining enterprises and coal trading enterprises may not adulterate coal andcoalquality coal.
15. Fairly blacker than poisonous milk: Ton of French chalk adulterate Cheng directly eating flour!
More similar words: adultery, adult, reiterate, inveterate, operate, generate, tolerate, moderate, desperate, cooperate, exaggerate, desperately, accelerate, alliteration, cooperate with, deliberately, deteriorate, alter, filter, shelter, sheltered, graduate, filtering, alternative, undergraduate, ultimate, operator, acculturation, ultimately, operation.