Synonym: perspirer. Similar words: theater, swear, create, threaten, repeatedly, water, later, by water. Meaning: ['swetə(r)] n. 1. a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body 2. a person who perspires.
Random good picture Not show
1. The washing powder bleached my sweater.
2. Mother noted that my sweater was dirty with mud.
3. This sweater costs me 5.
4. The sweater had shrunk after repeated washing.
5. She decided on a beige cashmere sweater.
6. You have your sweater on inside out.
7. This jacket's too big, even with a sweater underneath.
8. This sweater is too scratchy.
9. Do you have this sweater in red?
10. She's knitting herself a sweater.
11. I'd prefer a sweater with a polo neck.
12. The child has mucked up his sweater again.
13. Put a sweater on if you're cold.
14. Peter decided on a blue sweater.
15. You're wearing your sweater inside out.
16. My sweater got mangled in the washing machine.
17. My best sweater is covered with fluff.
18. Your sweater will shrink if you wash it at too high a temperature.
19. Pausing only to pull on a sweater[sentencedict.com], he ran out of the house.
20. This sweater really itches.
21. You'd better mend that hole before the whole sweater starts to unravel.sentencedict.com
22. This sweater has stretched.
23. You must be boiling in that thick sweater.
24. She was wearing black slacks and a white sweater.
25. He pulled his sweater on.
26. The new sweater was a tight fit.
27. She was wearing the obligatory sweater and pearl necklace.
28. She picked bits of fluff from his sweater.
29. She was wearing dark blue pants and a white sweater.
30. How long will it take you to knit up this sweater?
More similar words: theater, swear, create, threaten, repeatedly, water, later, by water, hold water, material, alma mater, inveterate, boiling water, sooner or later, building materials, wear, sweep, swell, weave, as well, wear out, wear off, weaken, wealth, may as well, answer for, as well as, wealthy, eat, neat.