Random good picture Not show
(1) Let me reiterate the most important points.
(2) The boy do not move though the teacher reiterate her command.
(3) The Chinese Government deems it necessary to reiterate its position and policy on the following matters.
(4) Let me reiterate that we are fully committed to this policy.
(5) I want to reiterate that our conventional weapons are superior.
(6) Let me reiterate that we have absolutely no plan to increase taxation.
(7) It is sufficient here to merely reiterate two points.
(8) Reiterate the arguments in your press release calmly but firmly.
(9) As for me, I should reiterate my view that the tests were legitimate but, in their timing, wrong.
(10) Many of them reiterate the plea for a high profile personality to present a powerful voice on behalf of the Institute and its members.
(11) At heart[Sentencedict], all these stories reiterate the rescue of the unloved son.
(12) To reiterate: every language has its own devices for establishing cohesive links.
(13) He had done little except reiterate his protests against Philip's invasion of his dominions.
(14) They also reiterate how fresh and vital some of this music still sounds.
(15) I wish to reiterate that the U. S. Air Force by no means did the air campaign job all by itself.
(16) We reiterate our determination to promote non - proliferation.
(17) Therefore, I reiterate, literary criticism is useless.
(18) My opinion is confirmed, and I reiterate my advice.'
(19) Please be good enough to reiterate your point.
(20) We would like to reiterate again that wire confirmation copy will be coming by mail soon and copy will be sent to you upon receipt.
(21) Thus, we reiterate our utmost admiration for such an achievement.
(22) I would reiterate what we said earlier this week, that the accusations against are without foundation.
(23) I wish to reiterate that my previous warning of being on hello gh alert remains.
(24) They reiterate that South - South cooperation enjoys important comparative advantages and complements rather than replaces North - South cooperation.
(25) Resent studies reiterate how diverse the efforts are of there anabolic steroids.
(26) I reiterate that we sincerely hope Sino - U.S. relations will not stagnate , but will continue to develop.
(27) I must reiterate that our position on this issue is very clear.
(28) The traditional Asquithian-Liberal section of the party, which dominated the constituencies believed in the need to reiterate the established Liberal shibboleths.
(29) I would also like to take this opportunity to reiterate our mission that is in the next decade to bring Brio Technology to a very influential enterprise in the world EMS industry.
(30) American officials met with diplomatic officials from Myanmar later to reiterate Mrs. Clinton's demand.
More similar words: alliteration, inveterate, literally, literary, operate, generate, desperate, cooperate, tolerate, moderate, desperately, accelerate, cooperate with, deliberately, deteriorate, conceited, take it easy, reinstate, interfere in, operator, writer, operation, operating, jupiter, criteria, rate, AND operation, cooperative, veteran, after all.