Random good picture Not show
1. Steps have been taken to ameliorate the situation.
2. Foreign aid is badly needed to ameliorate the effects of the drought.
3. Measures to ameliorate working conditions have had little effect.
4. Correction of the acidemia will often ameliorate this problem.
5. Such policies either ameliorate the worst conditions that might provoke violence or provide certain classes with advantages over classes below them.
6. Nothing can be done to ameliorate the situation.
7. Self - talk can thus ameliorate our status.
8. Electronegative ion releasing material can ameliorate the polluted environment.
9. Everyone wishes to ameliorate his own condition .
10. The STFT was adopted to ameliorate the ADPCM.
11. He works hard to ameliorate his family's poor circumstances.
12. Results: Final statistics shows that ameliorate are 91.2 %.
13. At first, I ameliorate the definition of brittleness,(http://sentencedict.com) and give common mathematic description of the brittleness.
14. We ameliorate the D_timetable algorithm, add to it merged list and null event, the practicability of the algorithm is improved.
15. Coordinately, the WTO should ameliorate "TBT Agreement" in order to mitigate the malignant effects of TBT on international trade.
16. Water-power deep perforation well can ameliorate perforation completion and reduce skin factor of pollution during drilling.
17. Algorithm of solve nonlinear equation was ameliorate to decrease the amount of computing.
18. Renown eye drops can ameliorate the symptoms and signs of asthenopia safely and effectively.
19. It is not clear what can be done to ameliorate the situation.
20. Some of these cost very little, if anything, but all have been shown to ameliorate the adverse consequences of change.
21. Conversely, operations that divert bile away from the stomach will ameliorate dysplastic features induced by previous gastric surgery.
22. Today, the rebellion in Chiapas is arrested, but little has been done to ameliorate its causes.
23. Confidence was increasing that men, through foresight and effective action, could ameliorate their existence and even prolong their lives.
24. At the same time we had to cut our costs and reduce the numbers to at least ameliorate the losses.
25. We therefore have only three options open to us when we are stressed: move, ameliorate or suffer.
26. Even a decision to paint one of them a garish blue has failed to ameliorate the effect.
27. The agrarian reform had done much to improve the efficiency of agriculture and to ameliorate living standards among the peasantry.
28. In contrast, policies that recognise human frailty and try to ameliorate it seem to succeed.
29. Objective To explore the effects of crush - massage to ameliorate lacrimal sac treating congenital obstruction nasolacrimal duct.
30. All these design and control offered the methods and successful paradigm to ameliorate controlled cooling system of medium and heavy plate production.
More similar words: decorate, corporate, elaborate, incorporate, deliberately, behavioral, laboratory, exploration, corporation, collaboration, delicate, rate, eliminate, operate, strategy, desperate, generate, tolerate, cooperate, accurate, moderate, at any rate, denigrate, frustrate, integrate, strategic, accelerate, desperately, accurately, integrated.