Random good picture Not show
1. His short-term memory was damaged in the accident.
2. The treatment may bring short-term benefits to AIDS sufferers.
3. There is no easy short-term solution to Britain's chronic economic malaise.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Investors weren't concerned about short-term profits over the next few years.
5. The drugs had a severe effect on her short-term memory.
6. Small traders often have short-term cash-flow problems.
7. His short-term memory is failing .
8. We need long-term solutions, not short-term Band-Aid ones.
9. She's suffering from short-term memory loss.
10. We want long-term solutions, not short-term palliatives.
11. Most of the staff are on short-term contracts.
12. UK banks tend to concentrate on short-term lending.
13. They sold the company purely for short-term gain.
14. Our short-term aim is to deal with our current financial difficulties, but our long-term aim is to improve the company's profitability.
15. Short-term securities can also be held as part of an investment portfolio.
16. The first symptom of the disease is often short-term memory loss.
17. The company has 90 staff, almost all on short-term contracts.
18. Short-term contracts increase staff turnover.
19. Were such calculations always based on short-term considerations?
20. Employment of construction managers is sensitive to the short-term nature of many construction projects and cyclical fluctuations in construction activity.
21. Meeting these attainable short-term goals and progressively crossing them off the list can provide an important sense of achievement and reinforcement.
22. The three main sources of short-term financing are trade credit, short-term commercial bank loans, and commercial paper.
23. We do not try to fine-tune the economy on the basis of short-term predictions.
24. Companies are under pressure to trade off price stability for short-term gains.
25. The rest of the staff have been hired on short-term contracts.
26. There was a net outflow of about ￡650m in short-term capital.
27. This is a cynical manipulation of the situation for short-term political gain.
28. Also on Jan. 1 Havel declared an amnesty which involved pardoning certain categories of short-term prisoners and reducing the sentences of others.
29. But it was a reminder the supply of agricultural commodities at reasonable prices could not be guaranteed in the short-term.
30. Such critics have argued for the imposition of transaction taxes to choke off short-term capital flows.
More similar words: short, shorts, in short, shortly, cut short, shortage, term, terms, letter, better, latter, matter, mutter, long-term, pattern, battery, scatter, in terms of, no matter, butterfly, a matter of, come to terms with, supporter, reporter, as a matter of fact, get the better of, permit, horn, German, fisherman.