Random good picture Not show
1. He's an old mate of mine.
2. Many birds mate in the springtime.
3. You're minging, mate! Go and take a shower.
4. Cats do not mate with dogs.
5. Birds mate in the spring.
6. I was with a mate.
7. Where is the mate to this glove?
8. It is often difficult to get animals to mate in captivity.
9. The assistant carried on talking to his mate, name-dropping all the famous riders he knew.
10. Don't blame me, mate - I had fuck all to do with it!
11. The queen bee is likely to mate with two or three drones.
12. A male bird sings to attract a mate.
13. Come on mate, things aren't that bad.
14. Have you got a light, mate?
15. A donkey mate with a mare.
16. They want the males to mate with wild females.
17. Fair go mate, let the others have a turn!
18. Do foxes ever mate with dogs?
19. Pandas rarely mate in captivity.
20. Sorry mate, you'll have to wait.
21. Lend me a fiver, mate?
22. Around here, mate, what I say, goes!
23. She has been a faithful mate to him.
24. Tigers mate repeatedly over a period of several days.
25. The blackbird called to its mate.
26. If you paid ￡50, you were done,(http://Sentencedict.com) mate!
27. Where are you off to, mate?
28. He worked as a bricklayer's mate.
29. Give us a light, mate.
30. These birds have colourful feathers to attract a mate.
More similar words: inmate, climate, intimate, estimate, material, teammate, ultimate, estimated, alma mater, ultimately, legitimate, approximately, building materials, mathematics, math, format, tomato, matter, dramatic, no matter, diplomat, formation, summation, automatic, pragmatic, a matter of, information, diplomatic, dramatically, automatically.