Random good picture Not show
1. The election results were nullified because of voter fraud.
2. A voter must necessarily be no younger than eighteen.
3. When you are 18, you are a legal voter.
4. Voter turnout was high at the last election.
5. One voter in Brasilia summed up the mood — "Politicians have lost credibility," he complained.
6. The Opposition alleged voter intimidation by the army.
7. Are you a Labour voter?
8. Voter turnout was very low.
9. Voter apathy is especially high among young people.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The voter turnout in most precincts is expected to be high.
11. Voter abstention is seen as the only real form of dissent in elections.
12. In Iowa, exit polls reflected similar voter antipathy.
13. It requires voter approval of any new tax.
14. I actually think he's pr9bably a secret Republican voter.
15. His sidekick Sergeant Lewis is a Labour voter.
16. Foreign affairs do not usually interest the average voter.
17. Yet statistics show voter turnout sliding down.
18. Turnout dipped despite an increase in voter registration.
19. Outside groups also will be pushing voter turnout.
20. Voter turnout will be in the single digits Tuesday.
21. Voter participation has declined by 5%.
22. The voter is required to state his preferences, and to state them once for all, before any votes are counted.
23. It is difficult to find a single Labour voter in Frinton.
24. Representatives for all the main candidates are trying to mobilize voter support.
25. There's a new exit on the information superhighway-a virtual voter registration booth.
26. With an election approaching, both political parties are encouraging voter registration.
27. To assure party loyalty, the precinct captains merely accompany the voter into the voting machine.
28. However, if the additional constraint is binding, the median voter would no longer be able to choose E 1.
29. In their more extravagant flights of fancy the choice thus offered to the voter is extended to cover specific heads of policy.
30. The event served as the kick-off to a minority voter outreach program in San Mateo County.
More similar words: vote in, devote, come to terms with, voting, note, quote, remote, protest, promote, protein, notebook, take note of, protective, potentially, protection, environmental protection, term, outer, alter, terms, water, letter, later, after, meter, poster, center, hunter, better, filter.