Random good picture Not show
1. The Dutch fleet is sailing up the Thames.
2. Clogs are part of the Dutch national costume.
3. The Dutch team impressed the fans with their classy one-touch football.
4. Don't think that learning Dutch will be a breeze.
5. It is stronger in flavour than other traditional Dutch cheeses.
6. The old Dutch fort with its thick high walls looks virtually impregnable.
7. Injuries meant that the Dutch team was below strength for the final.
8. The Dutch settled in South Africa.
9. Clogs are part of the Dutch traditional costume.
10. The Dutch fleet captured two English ships.
11. German and Dutch are cognate languages.
12. New York was originally a Dutch trading post.
13. She spoke English with a faint Dutch accent.
14. When the island became independent(sentencedict .com)[sentencedict.com], only a few Dutch teachers and nurses remained to keep the flag flying.
15. The glider was in Dutch airspace.
16. Steve's married to a lovely Dutch girl.
17. These instructions are written in double Dutch.
18. Dutch colonial authorities imprisoned him for his part in the independence movement.
19. The Dutch team have dropped to fifth place.
20. The British and Dutch belong to the same race.
21. The vase was sold to a Dutch buyer.
22. The plane was packed with Dutch holidaymakers.
23. The Dutch team romped to a 51 victory over Napoli.
24. The Dutch fleet are sailing up the Thames.
25. The Dutch successfully transplanted trees to the East Indies.
26. The Dutch player will make his first appearance for Liverpool this Saturday.
27. In June 1667, England suffered a humiliating defeat by the Dutch.
28. I was afraid of having to tell my wife about what had happened, so I went to the pub to get some Dutch courage.
29. This article's so full of jargon it's just double Dutch to me.
30. He is generally acknowledged to have the finest collection of Dutch paintings in private hands.